DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC disconnected error

PVilardi

Reactions
So today when I flew my MA2 I got the RC disconnected error. Then the phone went dark and rebooted without me doing anything. I was able to safely land the drone. It was still controllable with the remote. My phone is a Samsung galaxy s10. Never have this problem with the app when I am flying my mini. Anyone have any idea what is going on with this?

I recon you use the DJI FLY app as you mention a MA2 & a Mini (even though you have placed your thread in the Mavic 2 Pro section)?

It's clear that your app crashed & made your phone restart or the opposite ... could have been thousand thing's making this happen, what else do you have running on your phone, the FLY app is pretty resource hungry so maybe your phone was overloaded? First time it happens or is this a regular behavior?

I recon you use the DJI FLY app as you mention a MA2 & a Mini (even though you have placed your thread in the Mavic 2 Pro section)?

It's clear that your app crashed & made your phone restart or the opposite ... could have been thousand thing's making this happen, what else do you have running on your phone, the FLY app is pretty resource hungry so maybe your phone was overloaded? First time it happens or is this a regular behavior?
Didn't realize I was in the wrong place.my apologies. But since you asked. The phone is dedicated only to flying my drones. No Sim card on nothing is running except the DJIfly app.it does it occasionally not always and after it happens once and reboots then it's fine for every additional flight.

If it usually happens when videoing or shooting stills ... try to disable "Cache when recording", that might limit the load on the phone preventing it to crash & reboot. Also if you have the possibility, try another mobile device for a while & see if it change anything to the better.

1643228143890.png

If it usually happens when videoing or shooting stills ... try to disable "Cache when recording", that might limit the load on the phone preventing it to crash & reboot. Also if you have the possibility, try another mobile device for a while & see if it change anything to the better.

View attachment 142734
That worked! Thanks. I also took off all apps i didn't need on that phone and put it in airplane mode when i flew. No issues at all.

Reactions: slup
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO