DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC no connected Mavic AIR 2 to Huawei P30 Pro and Huawei 20

Tim 71

Reactions
Hi all, having problem with connection Mavic air 2 to RC with Huawei. All updated, charged, cable ok, Assistant 2 upgraded, but RC no connected. Debugging done as attached, please help, if aware. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• p30 problem.jpg
    p30 problem.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 19
Make sure you cable is connected properly from rc to your phone..

No issue of connection problem here I'm using Mate 30 pro.

Tim, from what I recall from reading thru this sight and other DJI sights. Huawei P30 is not compatible but the P30 pro is. For the most part Huawei products don't seem to be the best with compatibility with DJI products.

Tim, from what I recall from reading thru this sight and other DJI sights. Huawei P30 is not compatible but the P30 pro is. For the most part Huawei products don't seem to be the best with compatibility with DJI products.
Tampa thank you. I have Huawei P30 Pro. No other applications, except FLY and google play is installed. From very beginning, one day, drone was ok, then NO RC Connection. Cable is OK, since wheel on the left side of RC is working with AC, moving camera, but yet, FLY is not catching AC. Does anyone make debugging and what is the settings, since thinking that debugging is the problem. Please help, since can not use....

Tampa thank you. I have Huawei P30 Pro. No other applications, except FLY and google play is installed. From very beginning, one day, drone was ok, then NO RC Connection. Cable is OK, since wheel on the left side of RC is working with AC, moving camera, but yet, FLY is not catching AC. Does anyone make debugging and what is the settings, since thinking that debugging is the problem. Please help, since can not use....
It wont even connect or it keeps reconnecting?

Reactions: Tim 71
It wont even connect or it keeps reconnecting?
Just saying RC no connected (again!!! wheel is manipulate the camera, but FLY App does not recognize). Also tried with Huawei 20 same result. Already complained to tech suprc no connectd.pngport, but afraid to be left alone with the problem, since in few days, 14 days of exchange, refund is going to expire.

Just saying RC no connected (again!!! wheel is manipulate the camera, but FLY App does not recognize). Also tried with Huawei 20 same result. Already complained to tech supView attachment 103033port, but afraid to be left alone with the problem, since in few days, 14 days of exchange, refund is going to expire.
How full is your phone?
Just saying RC no connected (again!!! wheel is manipulate the camera, but FLY App does not recognize). Also tried with Huawei 20 same result. Already complained to tech supView attachment 103033port, but afraid to be left alone with the problem, since in few days, 14 days of exchange, refund is going to expire.

On your developer menu, press the reset button to reset the settings.

How much charge is there on your phone?
You also not answered my question. Does it REMAIN off/disconnected, or does it connect and then disconnect? Because that is an issue i have had with a huawei device.

Also if possible, attach a picture of your cable connections.

Try to reinstall the app, if that fails, try an older version (google dji fly older version apk)

Reactions: Tim 71
How full is your phone?

On your developer menu, press the reset button to reset the settings.

How much charge is there on your phone?
You also not answered my question. Does it REMAIN off/disconnected, or does it connect and then disconnect? Because that is an issue i have had with a huawei device.

Also if possible, attach a picture of your cable connections.

Try to reinstall the app, if that fails, try an older version (google dji fly older version apk)

Thank you!!!
1. Done, reset Developer settings. Debugging menu disappear.

2. 97% charge of phone

3. Well, when I screw left wheel the camera on AC is moving up/down, so cable is ok.

"Does it REMAIN off/disconnected, or does it connect and then disconnect? ":
No, it's not connecting. No fly is possible. Till the screen "RC not connected....." can not move further.

4. Yet, DJI FLY is showing RC No connection

5. Reinstalled, no result. Deleted updated, installed 1.1.0 (which I believe old, since I had updated installed: 1.1.2)

Same result: RC not connected to mobile device

Want to underline: first day I bought it, drone was working normally. Next day RC no connection. Miracle. Expensive one, however. Please help!

Online support recommends to use IPhone. Does it mean, that Huawei is not supported (I have also Huawei 20) same result.
Photos attached: cable tried both way to connect with logo in/with no logo in. No helped. conn1.jpeg

Attachments

• con 2.jpeg
    con 2.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 6
Thank you!!!
1. Done, reset Developer settings. Debugging menu disappear.

2. 97% charge of phone

3. Well, when I screw left wheel the camera on AC is moving up/down, so cable is ok.

"Does it REMAIN off/disconnected, or does it connect and then disconnect? ":
No, it's not connecting. No fly is possible. Till the screen "RC not connected....." can not move further.

4. Yet, DJI FLY is showing RC No connection

5. Reinstalled, no result. Deleted updated, installed 1.1.0 (which I believe old, since I had updated installed: 1.1.2)

Same result: RC not connected to mobile device

Want to underline: first day I bought it, drone was working normally. Next day RC no connection. Miracle. Expensive one, however. Please help!

Online support recommends to use IPhone. Does it mean, that Huawei is not supported (I have also Huawei 20) same result.
Photos attached: cable tried both way to connect with logo in/with no logo in. No helped. View attachment 103040
Thanks for the info.
I do think it is a compatibele issue. Huawei is poorly supported. My 2017 Huawei has no issues while an Huawei 2020 phone drops connection when charge is under 50%.

Support telling you to get an iphone is ridiculous. However, they will probably tell you you had to check the compatible phone list;

Are your phones on that list and supported?

Also run the app 'droid hardware info'. Which cpu do you have? 32 or 64 bit?

I do think it is a compatibility issue: so the recommendation is to buy new (old version) phone?)))) I am in stuck, disoriented, what to do....

I do think it is a compatibility issue: so the recommendation is to buy new (old version) phone?)))) I am in stuck, disoriented, what to do....
Think so too. I dont know if DJI Fly is an 32bit (android)app. I think that that is where the problem lies.

Yea man, iphones are cheap now and give you the benefit of using fcc, if you dont already!

Its a bummer, but this deviece is well worth it.

Think so too. I dont know if DJI Fly is an 32bit (android)app. I think that that is where the problem lies.

Yea man, iphones are cheap now and give you the benefit of using fcc, if you dont already!

Its a bummer, but this deviece is well worth it.
Gleno0h
Thank you. Are 100% sure iphone will work? Which version the cheapest, but yet which can support air2, do you trust?

Gleno0h
I am really gonna buy iphone 6 s 16gb. By your promise to work!!!))) How to activate FCC? If any link?
Iphone 6s same problem. Do I need to do any settings? Assistant 2? Or what, straight ahead no work. Version IOS above 12. What to do? RC no connected now IPHONE 6S

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54