DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro Controller Zoom

ackdrone

Reactions
I Just got the DJI Mavic 2s with the new RC Pro controller and love it, except the zoom wheel does nothing!
What am I missing or does it need to be sent back? Anyone else have this issue?
Controller is awesome-smooth sticks, bright screen balanced handling. It is a bit smaller than my ipad mini 5 but well worth it.
Thanks!
jm

I Just got the DJI Mavic 2s with the new RC Pro controller and love it, except the zoom wheel does nothing!
Controller is awesome-smooth sticks, bright screen balanced handling. It is a bit smaller than my ipad mini 5 but well worth it.
Thanks!
jm
Are you in photo mode or video? The Air 2s doesn't zoom in photo mode. Only video. (Sorry if this is obvious, but just had to ask)

Thanks!
jm
Are you in photo mode or video? The Air 2s doesn't zoom in photo mode. Only video. (Sorry if this is obvious, but just had to ask)
Thanks for the reply - it was a valid question. As it turns out I was in 5.4K which does not allow zoom!! 4K and 1080 support the zoom feature. This is what happens to me when I am in a rush and don't double check settings!

Glad you figured it out! I don't think I've shot in 5.4k but good to know for the future.

My mistake - it IS a DJI Mavic Air 2s. It probably would help to properly identify the drone in question. There is no problem with the zoom wheel on the DJI RC Pro controller, it was operator error. I have correctly changed the settings on the DJI Mavic Air 2s to enable the zoom function. Thanks for the help

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143