DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC PRO DISCONNECTS

Rocker4jmav

Reactions
Please please please Everyone who has experienced Rc pro disconnects using in transmission settings dual auto or 2.4ghz let me know how to fix the disconnects! I can fly 5.8 and have no problems but as soon as I choose 2.4 or dual auto I get disconnects. If you have info on this please explain it to me. Thanks kindly!

Are you in an area of potential high interference with Wi-Fi signals?

What drone?
Yes but my dji drones have always had this interference it seems but I don't think it would ever disconnect them. I thought maybe the dual auto needed some tweaking to not select the high interference channels but I know my 5.8ghz is solid.

I have been having disconnect issues with my Mavic 3 Cine since I did an upgrade to firmware the beginning of June. I was operating in a wide open farm farm field with no magnetic interference. A few seconds into my flight the craft would disconnect and then want to come home. It took me awhile to realize that this was only happening when the drone would switch to 2.4 GHZ and the signal would disappear. I've since done screen recordings for DJI, sent them logs several times and they are requesting logs again and now I'm putting my foot down. I told them to send me a new drone. Even with two more firmware updates since, an update to the flight app, everything remains the same. I have been flying for over a decade, own many drones and am certified to fly near or even at an airport but there is no way I would fly this unit near an airport. Come on DJI, get this issue fixed.

Please please please Everyone who has experienced Rc pro disconnects using in transmission settings dual auto or 2.4ghz let me know how to fix the disconnects! I can fly 5.8 and have no problems but as soon as I choose 2.4 or dual auto I get disconnects. If you have info on this please explain it to me. Thanks kindly!
Create a DJI support case, send them logs (and a video if possible). They will have you ship it in for warranty repair.

Yes but my dji drones have always had this interference it seems but I don't think it would ever disconnect them. I thought maybe the dual auto needed some tweaking to not select the high interference channels but I know my 5.8ghz is solid.
It is a defect in the RC Pro. In my case, the symptoms continued to get worse and WIFI interference was not a factor.

Reactions: tng7576650
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom