DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro, how versatile is it?

Jorge Vergara Latoja

Reactions
Hello Community.! I greet you cordially. I would like to have references regarding the versatility of RC Pro, since from what I have read, it allows third-party Apps to be installed. Could someone share information with me to know if this RC is worth it, I have the Mavic 3 and I would like to complement it with this RC but I have my doubts. I await your help and, if possible, a description of your experience with this RC. Cheers.!

Reactions: Rchawks and Torque
Hello Community.! I greet you cordially. I would like to have references regarding the versatility of RC Pro, since from what I have read, it allows third-party Apps to be installed. Could someone share information with me to know if this RC is worth it, I have the Mavic 3 and I would like to complement it with this RC but I have my doubts. I await your help and, if possible, a description of your experience with this RC. Cheers.!
The Mini 3 Pro comes with the RC controller that does NOT allow 3rd party apps. It is priced around $300 USD.
The RC Pro is their premier screened controller and it does allow for 3rd party apps. It sells for $1200 USD.

You have posted in the Mini 3, not Mavic 3 forum.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
To actually answer your question ... The RC Pro is wonderful. It's quick to boot, has a bright display, and the stick dealies are the controls that come with the FPV drone - so super sensitive.

I haven't had many hours of flight time with it yet, but I did download the Amazon App Store and Litchi. I'm getting a goofy error when I first connect, but it operates with my Air2s as expected. Haven't downloaded anything else at this point.

Best of luck!

Reactions: bonzo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143