DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rc pro recalibration issues

Susan1963

Reactions
Purchase RC pro controller in June and randomly is being asked to be recalibrate. I do it but will not come out of this prompt. I have sent back to seller and DJI for service but I'm told all is good. Very frustrating as it is rando. And have only been able to use this expensive controller 50% time do to this issue and I'm not getting any help from DJI. Am I doing something wrong?

Purchase RC pro controller in June and randomly is being asked to be recalibrate. I do it but will not come out of this prompt. I have sent back to seller and DJI for service but I'm told all is good. Very frustrating as it is rando. And have only been able to use this expensive controller 50% time do to this issue and I'm not getting any help from DJI. Am I doing something wrong?
I think the only recourse is to document the recalibration screen, send it back to DJI WITH THE DRONE and since they've already "serviced" the unit I would demand that they replace one or the other, or both under warranty. You might have to video the boot up a bunch of times to get multiple occasions of the random screen pop-ups but it may be the only way you don't get blown offs.

I think the only recourse is to document the recalibration screen, send it back to DJI WITH THE DRONE and since they've already "serviced" the unit I would demand that they replace one or the other, or both under warranty. You might have to video the boot up a bunch of times to get multiple occasions of the random screen pop-ups but it may be the only way you don't get blown offs.
Thank you. That's a good idea I will take your advice. Too bad we have to go to such extremes to prove there is a problem. I'm interested in knowing if others are experiencing this with the RC Pro controller.

Yes it's the stick calibration and they are at 100%
I’ve had my RC Pro since February I believe and don’t recall ever calibrating the sticks except maybe when I first initialized it but I honestly don’t recall ever having to calibrate them.

I’ve had my RC Pro since February I believe and don’t recall ever calibrating the sticks except maybe when I first initialized it but I honestly don’t recall ever having to calibrate them.
DJI called me and once I explained that the issue is random and only occurs with my RC Pro controller they have decided to ship me another controller. This was a great relief.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas