DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro Support Period

blackbirdsr72

Reactions
How long do you think before DJI introduces the successor of the RC Pro?

I want to get one to accompany my upcoming Mavic 3 but with the increasing rate of DJI releasing new items, I had to step back getting the RC Pro because I don't want to get an expensive RC just to regret that the successor is about to release or soon after I get mine.

Sadly I won't be able to buy anything drone-related for at least a couple of years so I need to think it through before making the investment.

If you aren't going to be able to buy anything drone-related for at least a couple of years, it's a moot point. Wait until you are ready to buy.

If you are buying now, you have to buy from what is currently available. There is no successor to the RC Pro for the Mavic 3. The RC Pro was specifically designed for the Mavic 3. The RC Pro also is now compatible with the Air 2S and the Mini 3 Pro.

If you aren't going to be able to buy anything drone-related for at least a couple of years, it's a moot point. Wait until you are ready to buy.

If you are buying now, you have to buy from what is currently available. There is no successor to the RC Pro for the Mavic 3. The RC Pro was specifically designed for the Mavic 3. The RC Pro also is now compatible with the Air 2S and the Mini 3 Pro.
I agree. But the generational upgrade gap between the Smart Controller and the RC Pro is wider than their consumer line drones. I am just not sure if this would be the case between the RC Pro and its successor but I would be happy if it goes that way.

The way I look at DJI products anymore is whatever you buy will be outdated in a year. (or less)
Just the way the cookie crumbles. New products helps them pay for their new building.

Reactions: MaxE1955!
The way I look at DJI products anymore is whatever you buy will be outdated in a year. (or less)
Just the way the cookie crumbles. New products helps them pay for their new building.
Right. Not worth the worry I guess. Hopefully, the RC Pro won't be useless by next year and I will be happy.

Off topic but does the smart controller for the M2P work wiith the M3P ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N