DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Tablet Mount

Sparc343

Reactions
Just grabbed a tablet (to upgrade from a small [regular] phone), and now need an RC tablet mount! So far I have found and am primarily interested in these TWO:

https://www.amazon.com/Mavic-Platin...p/B071RK5FYY/ref=psdc_165795011_t4_B08QF4SJ1D

https://www.amazon.com/PGYTECH-Tablet-Holder-Mavic-Accessories/dp/B09WHMM3B1?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Do any of you out there have either of these two? Which is "better"? Is there one I'm missing that I should take into consideration? I definitely want one that may not be so specific to DJI (will want it to at least possibly fit into the remotes of some of my other drones, Autel, Fimi, etc)! Thank you (in advance) for the help!

Just grabbed a tablet (to upgrade from a small [regular] phone), and now need an RC tablet mount! So far I have found and am primarily interested in these TWO:

Amazon.com

Amazon.com

Do any of you out there have either of these two? Which is "better"? Is there one I'm missing that I should take into consideration? I definitely want one that may not be so specific to DJI (will want it to at least possibly fit into the remotes of some of my other drones, Autel, Fimi, etc)! Thank you (in advance) for the help!
Very very similar to the one I use , brilliant bit of kit , cheers Len

Reactions: Sparc343
I purchased this one for my mini1 controller. It is very much the same as the first link you have. So far I’m very happy with it.
Skyreat Mavic Mini Air Pro Foldable Aluminum Metal 4-11" Ipad Tablet Mount Holder for DJI Mavic 2 Pro,Zoom/Mavic Pro/Mavic Air,Spark Accessories Remote Controller

Okay yes, I think I saw that in a YouTube review of several different RC tab mounts. The guy said the two were virtually identical and quite possibly actually made in the same place (just "rebrands"). He said the only difference between the two was that one of them came with a lanyard, and one didn't!

Funnily enough I found that video right after posting here. I'm admittedly not much of a "YouTuber" but I can see how it too can come in handy. I'm just always second guessing if people give honest reviews when many of these people are sent stuff for free, and I have to wonder if the reviews are "real", or if getting them for free has some kind of sway on their video "outcome"! Plus, this video is already a few years old too! I was also thinking the Techfection he mentioned could be a good contender too, but it's "no longer available" according to Amazon.

So yeah, I think that one could be a solid choice too! Did that one come with a lanyard for you? Do you find it too "heavy". The reviewer I mention did say that those two were "kinda heavy" I think...

Reactions: Dbez1
Okay yes, I think I saw that in a YouTube review of several different RC tab mounts. The guy said the two were virtually identical and quite possibly actually made in the same place (just "rebrands"). He said the only difference between the two was that one of them came with a lanyard, and one didn't!

Funnily enough I found that video right after posting here. I'm admittedly not much of a "YouTuber" but I can see how it too can come in handy. I'm just always second guessing if people give honest reviews when many of these people are sent stuff for free, and I have to wonder if the reviews are "real", or if getting them for free has some kind of sway on their video "outcome"! Plus, this video is already a few years old too! I was also thinking the Techfection he mentioned could be a good contender too, but it's "no longer available" according to Amazon.

So yeah, I think that one could be a solid choice too! Did that one come with a lanyard for you? Do you find it too "heavy". The reviewer I mention did say that those two were "kinda heavy" I think...
I tried my 9 inch iPad and Skyreat with extension cord on my new Mini 2 and it certainly top heavy, but it fits and I do get a big image. For short shoots I just go with the iPhone 14 Pro Max.

So far I actually have TWO tabs, one will be for drones, one will be for work and or "general entertainment"... Not exactly sure which I'm going to "assign" to which "job" but I do have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 LITE , & a Samsung Galaxy Tab A8. If I'm not mistaken the A7L is 8.7" and the A8 is 10.5"

I tried my 9 inch iPad and Skyreat with extension cord on my new Mini 2 and it certainly top heavy, but it fits and I do get a big image. For short shoots I just go with the iPhone 14 Pro Max.
That’s exactly what I do. Incidentally, I have a Hantadora mount for my iPad and it works fine for both my 14 Pro Max as well as my 9.5” iPad. The grip rotates to horizontal for the phone.

Hanatora RC-N1 Remote Controller 4.7- 12.9 Inch Tablet Holder Mount for DJI Mavic 3/3 Classic,Air 2S,Mavic Air 2,Mini 3/3 Pro

Hanatora RC-N1 Remote Controller 4.7- 12.9 Inch Tablet Holder Mount for DJI Mavic 3/3 Classic,Air 2S,Mavic Air 2,Mini 3/3 Pro,Mini 2 Drone,Extended Control Phone Clip with Lanyard

-24%$24.99$24.99List: $32.99$32.99

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair