DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dorseyrt

Reactions
My dji go 4 app will not connect to the AC. I have narrowed it down to blaming the USB port at the bottom of the controller being loose or broken and not forming a proper connection. When plugged in my phone screen has a pop up reading "improper connection, please check charger" and the RC itself does not display anything other than the warning see app screen. has anyone had this problem? Worked fine 12 hours earlier, was in a case the whole time, then now doesnt work. 300$ for a replacement RC... or probably a month to send it in and get it back and I am currently on vacation trying to take footage... any other ideas? I have a galaxy note 8 so unless I buy a micro usb to usb C cable I cant try using the side port to see if that would work to connect to. unfortunately Idk where I would find this cable around where I am and Amazon would take a couple days shipping... Any ideas?!

I’m also having this issue.

The middle port will not connect to either my iPhone or my android tablet.
I’ve unoluggged the side port, restarted the rc, and tried multiple different cables including the stock iPhone cable.

Any ideas?
I just got a tablet mount and would prefer to use a tablet rather than the phone but to do so I need this middle port to work

Are you using a data cable, mini to regular usb? I have heard there is a difference between data and charging cables. I have not researched this as I am still using the Android oem cable from dji. If it is determined there is an issue with the controller ports, I would find it to be highly discouraging...There is another thread here about a guy having issues with his sd slot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580