DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC won't connect to AC MPP

Reactions
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum.
I've had my MPP for a while now and decided to modify the FW to enable all the goodies that come with doing so.

So fast forward to now and it's now sitting at 1.04.0300 with mods(DUMLdore/DANKDOWNLOADER/Assistant2 1.1.2) intact. The software reads good on the assistant2 and the craft boots up like normal, but my only issue now is my RC will not connect to the AC. I get a video feed to my phone, but the RC displays "CONNECTING" I've tried pairing but with no luck.
AC FW: 1.04.0300
RC FW: 1.04.0300

Any help with this?

hmmm u may have to try another firmware, i watched some vids and they say if it wont connect then the downgrade didnt fully work, did u get the 104,300 from github? i loaded 103,700 and 104,000 and now 104,200 and they all worked and connect to rc, the files were from github, the only one that concerned me was 104,000 as it never fully eneded when loading, it hung at the end but it did take, maybe try loading it again, if not try a different one like the 103,700

also with a platitunm u need to do the sd card inside, i assume u installled the sd card inside, were u careful with the wire connector in the rear, its a weak point ive read

also with a platitunm u need to do the sd card inside, i assume u installled the sd card inside, were u careful with the wire connector in the rear, its a weak point ive read

The firmwares all came from the dank downloaded tool. The RC did connect prior to the FW mod

ok, did u do the sd card inside the mavic? with the platinum if u mod it u need to istall a sd card inside, i had to do it with my mav even thogh its not a platinum becuase it was to new, i installed the new firmware and got a error on the rc and it wouldnt fly until i installed the sd card insaide

ok, did u do the sd card inside the mavic? with the platinum if u mod it u need to istall a sd card inside, i had to do it with my mav even thogh its not a platinum becuase it was to new, i installed the new firmware and got a error on the rc and it wouldnt fly until i installed the sd card insaide
Yes the SD is installed as well. I tried to reflash the modded 1.04.0300 again and no success still.

I wonder if I should update to the real 1.04.0300 again and retry the whole process again

alot of people such as mysef to the stepping stone method, i went from 104 stock to 103,700 checked rc then went to 104,000 checked rc then 104,200 and stayed there, try 103,700 first and check rc

Okay. I will try that too. I am kind of freaked out, I really thought the original 1.04.0300 would've fixed the issue. Hopefully I can get it working again

Okay, I got it to connect, but I am not modded anymore.
I ended up having to use the Assistant 2 to down grade both the RC and AC to 1.04.0100. After they were both there, they were able to pair by themselves. I then proceeded to upgrade both the RC and AC (Assistant 2 again) to 1.04.0300 and they paired by themselves again.
I'm kind of happy just to have a working drone again at this point lol.

Okay, I got it to connect, but I am not modded anymore.
I ended up having to use the Assistant 2 to down grade both the RC and AC to 1.04.0100. After they were both there, they were able to pair by themselves. I then proceeded to upgrade both the RC and AC (Assistant 2 again) to 1.04.0300 and they paired by themselves again.
I'm kind of happy just to have a working drone again at this point lol.
if ur nerdy use the 104,100 and remove the 2 lines of code so u can mod,maybe that will work for u, glad shes flying again, it seems the platinum models are a bit different, theres another post where a memebber modded and he gets errors all the time on the app,hes tried every combo as well just doesnt seem to work,i see what some peoplle do here is have 2 mavs, one totally modded and one fully apdated, i may look into a 2nd mav for this, as the mav2 doesnt apear to coming any time soon

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest