DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC1A power on problem

manowar_gub

Reactions
Hi pilots !

After a year not using drone found some troubles when try to power on my RC. It dont start. My RC always in protection case in home at normal temp.

The RC charging goes good, then I press power button - it shows % of battery

But when I want to power on RC to connect with drone, it just show % battery. I am not fool, my exp more than 3 years, I know how to start RC ;D

So after a 2...4 tries, is starts and connect to drone in normal mode.

But yesterday it also dont starts, then after few attemps it starts but show some errors on build in display (idk maybe button error, cant remember) - and RC starts to ring and dont connect drone. When I reboot RC, and tryes to start again, it connect without problems.

So, anybody met same strange RC behavior?

After a year not using drone found some troubles when try to power on my RC. It dont start. My RC always in protection case in home at normal temp.
Don't need to read any further than this to know the RC battery is done; replace the battery (possible depending on your electronics skills), and the RC will be fine.

RC was +/- 65% charged this year of no using, I periodically charge it

Each flight today (20-30 min) takes 25% of battery, what is normal for my RC usage, according to previous years

Does it seems like RC battery gone ?

Just tryed again

The problem is 2nd power button push. When all is ok and you push 2nd time, display go dark and shine again with "connection" title

When problem happend, I push power button 2nd time, display dont go dark, it continue to shine with % battery caption

Just tryed again

The problem is 2nd power button push. When all is ok and you push 2nd time, display go dark and shine again with "connection" title

When problem happend, I push power button 2nd time, display dont go dark, it continue to shine with % battery caption

That happens if you wait too long to push it the second time.

Your post lead me to make extra tests ;D

I can say no such problem I met when USB cable with phone connected last hour (or maybe 1 time - coz of reason you text me). Without phone RC can start each 4...6 time in row

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60