DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RCGEEK Multiple Charger ??

bcoles

Reactions
I just received my RCGEEK 5 in 1 charger for my M2P and the two USB outlets do not seem to be working. I plugged in my iPad and it doesn't show it charging. My remote also does not show it charging.My questions is how to I see/test if the unit is working using my digital multi meter? I am a novice at electrical trouble shooting so please keep this in mind. Thanks for you help in this matter. Bryan.

Be sure you connect per instructions, then try another USB cable (Rec USB 3). If that doesn’t work contact RCGERK and/or send it back.

I just received my RCGEEK 5 in 1 charger for my M2P and the two USB outlets do not seem to be working. I plugged in my iPad and it doesn't show it charging. My remote also does not show it charging.My questions is how to I see/test if the unit is working using my digital multi meter? I am a novice at electrical trouble shooting so please keep this in mind. Thanks for you help in this matter. Bryan.
Both the USB ports did not work and one of the three battery chargers did not work. I packaged it up and sending it back for a refund. I will try another brand. Thanks. Bryan.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929