DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RE goggles update log-in

Bob1956

Reactions
I’m trying to update my RE goggles with Assistant 2 and my 2016 MacBook Pro. At the log-in there is a verification task which is always blank.

I’ve deleted Assistant 2 and reinstalled it a number of times. Makes no difference if the goggles are connected or not. Third e-mail to DJI and still waiting.

No code, no update. Any way I can get around, under, over or thru this ? Open to suggestions even dynamite.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 22.47.30.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 22.47.30.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 18
Doesn’t it get sent by email or message, your choice. The code is in the communication. Just copy and paste.

DJI finally got back to me and all fixed. I wonder if DJI reads this site regularly ? Goggles updated, drone up dated. Now I have to wait till Saturday to see how it all works. During the work week I stay in Cleveland very, very close to CLE. I’m in a severe no fly zone till the weekend.

Reactions: TR Ganey
I’m trying to update my RE goggles with Assistant 2 and my 2016 MacBook Pro. At the log-in there is a verification task which is always blank.

I’ve deleted Assistant 2 and reinstalled it a number of times. Makes no difference if the goggles are connected or not. Third e-mail to DJI and still waiting.

No code, no update. Any way I can get around, under, over or thru this ? Open to suggestions even dynamite.
I’m having some what of the same problems. Purchased new the goggles and were then told I needed to update for the Mavic Air and mw and Assistant 2 or not getting along getting the same thing you are. Help?

I went on YouTube and put the clues together from those videos. 51 drones is good as is Ready Set Drone. But there are many others. Watch a number of them before making a move

I downloaded the update a second time. First update nothing changed. Overwrote same update and that helped a lot. I can fly beyond the backyard now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters