DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ready to buy! Where to purchase ?

nadtwins

Reactions
First post been reading this board for almost a year! I have saved up my pennies and am ready to purchase a Mavic pro 2 with smart controller. I am looking for input as to where to purchase it from.
If I buy it from a seller on Amazon i can get different types of kits that contain anything from extra battery’s, filters,software for picture editing etc. depending on which kit I pick. Or I could buy it directly from DJI and then join DJI select.
I know I will only purchase it from a DJI authorized dealer.
Thanks for any and all input/suggestions.

I keep a list of sortable daily deals here:
Buy A DJI Mavic (Deals Updated Daily)

If you want to check out other dealers, you can find a complete list of authorized DJI dealers here.

As for which package to buy, you'll need to make that decision. Figure out which accessories you need (if any), and then see if there are any packages that fit your needs. You might also be able to save some money by buying everything separately.

I've had no troubles with DJI in the past but I've been waiting on my next day shipping for 10 days now. It's been showing as "processing since I ordered it. Every other order I've made has been fast and prompt. (ordered the M2Z w/ SC)

A great place to buy is at the attached link, Greentoe.com. You choose the product you wish to purchase and what you're willing to pay. The website will submit your offer to numerous authorized dealers and you'll get an answer in a short amount of time. It's a reputable website. Good luck.
www.greentoe.com/

First post been reading this board for almost a year! I have saved up my pennies and am ready to purchase a Mavic pro 2 with smart controller. I am looking for input as to where to purchase it from.
If I buy it from a seller on Amazon i can get different types of kits that contain anything from extra battery’s, filters,software for picture editing etc. depending on which kit I pick. Or I could buy it directly from DJI and then join DJI select.
I know I will only purchase it from a DJI authorized dealer.
Thanks for any and all input/suggestions.
Since this is an international forum and you do not say where you are.....
Where on Planet Earth would you be making your purchase?

Thanks for the reply’s! Msinger you’re post was full of good information! Editor - a little latitude here ( first time poster ) I will be purchasing in the good old USA!!
Thanks again to all that replied.

Reactions: msinger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61