DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

REAL CARBON FIBER PROPS FOR OUR MINI-2??? (& NOT THE FAKE STICKER ONE'S)

CLAYB.7

Reactions
Hey my Brothers & Sisters out there I have been trying to find a set of "REAL CARBON FIBER PROPS FOR OUR MINI-2 & NOT THE FAKE STICKER ONES OR THE ONES FOR THE MINI-1" I am hoping that they're a real set of them out there for a reasonable price & they will not be any adverse effects on performance any help & or links to a site that carries them will be AWESOME!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP & GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS & FOREVER ✝️✝️✝️ SINCERELY CLAY B.

Hey my Brothers & Sisters out there I have been trying to find a set of "REAL CARBON FIBER PROPS FOR OUR MINI-2 & NOT THE FAKE STICKER ONES OR THE ONES FOR THE MINI-1" I am hoping that they're a real set of them out there for a reasonable price & they will not be any adverse effects on performance any help & or links to a site that carries them will be AWESOME!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP & GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS & FOREVER ✝️✝️✝️ SINCERELY CLAY B.
Why CF?

Hey my Brother one of the main reasons is of course the looks but I bought a new set of them for my Good Old Trusty SPARK a while back & they worked flawless & they were way more quiet than the OG ones that were on my SPARK at the time & I did notice that it seemed to be more responsive but either way I was just kinda hoping that they're out there for us to buy?

Noise level is in the rotating wing blade shape not in the material.

Weight difference between ABS plastic and carbon fiber is insignificant at that size of the blade.

We are talking 0.6 grams for a standard blade made by DJI, carbon fiber cannot be far behind.

I would suggest you put your money into different accessories.

Reactions: j33per and CLAYB.7
Noise level is in the rotating wing blade shape not in the material.

Weight difference between ABS plastic and carbon fiber is insignificant at that size of the blade.

We are talking 0.6 grams for a standard blade made by DJI, carbon fiber cannot be far behind.

I would suggest you put your money into different accessories.
THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT ADVICE MY BROTHER ✝️ & Yes I am going to scratch the C.F. Props off the list I was thinking that they would have been a way bigger difference between the stocks & the C.F. ones than that, so I guess I'll just go ahead & order the 4-HAWKS SR-RAPTOR ANTENNA for my remote b/c I know that it makes a difference, my DAD has had His for about 3 weeks now & I have seen the difference between it & factory stock & not to mention it is on sale right now for $109.99 I'll let you know how it goes once I get it & get it installed on my RC it wasn't to bad to install it on my DADS RC when He got His for His MAVIC MINI 2 we both live in a area that is completely surrounded by pine & oak trees & the 4-HAWKS SR-RAPTOR antenna works like a full blooded champ comparing it to the factory stock one in our type of area that we both live in but I'll let you know soon how it goes I just got my order of my new extra battery & my new 2-way original DJI MINI-2 3 PORT CHARGER Pretty Nice!? GOD BLESS ✝️✝️✝️

Not sure for tamer drones like DJI mini 2 But for FPV GFR and CF props were stiffer so they would provide more power as in they don't flex and flatten a bit when you apply a lot of power. So it was more powerfull and more responsive.

The downside usually was the price and when they broke they tended to take the motor with them.

Reactions: CLAYB.7
Not sure for tamer drones like DJI mini 2 But for FPV GFR and CF props were stiffer so they would provide more power as in they don't flex and flatten a bit when you apply a lot of power. So it was more powerfull and more responsive.

The downside usually was the price and when they broke they tended to take the motor with them.
THANK YOU For the awesome info Brother & that's what I noticed on my DJI SPARK when I got a set of C.F. PROPS for it "definitely more responsive" just like you are saying & I was thinking that if they worked pretty good for my SPARK that they would be the same way for my DJI-MINI-2 but I guess for now I am going to get the 4-HAWKS SR RAPTOR antenna for my controller like I was saying in the earlier thread my DAD has already got him one for his DJI MINI-2 & it definitely makes a difference & as far as the C.F. PROPS go I'll just put them on the back burner for now, Take Care Brother & GOD BLESS YOU ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Reactions: Jet skier
THANK YOU For the awesome info Brother & that's what I noticed on my DJI SPARK when I got a set of C.F. PROPS for it "definitely more responsive" just like you are saying & I was thinking that if they worked pretty good for my SPARK that they would be the same way for my DJI-MINI-2 but I guess for now I am going to get the 4-HAWKS SR RAPTOR antenna for my controller like I was saying in the earlier thread my DAD has already got him one for his DJI MINI-2 & it definitely makes a difference & as far as the C.F. PROPS go I'll just put them on the back burner for now, Take Care Brother & GOD BLESS YOU ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.
I've owned both 4 hawks and Alientech antenna boosters. Alientech outperforms 4 hawks in my opinion.

With CF props, a performance increase would be negligible and unnoticeable on such a light drone. The only way to really see any improvement would be to construct the entire drone body, frame, props, motor housings, and any other parts that can be replaced with CF. Doing that would probably increase the mini 2's price to over $1000.00. There are a few FPV racing drones constructed like this, as well as some real world human transport aircraft made this way. Just replacing the mini 2s props would be a waist of cash. However, I would consider using CF props on larger drones.

With CF props, a performance increase would be negligible and unnoticeable on such a light drone. The only way to really see any improvement would be to construct the entire drone body, frame, props, motor housings, and any other parts that can be replaced with CF. Doing that would probably increase the mini 2's price to over $1000.00. There are a few FPV racing drones constructed like this, as well as some real world human transport aircraft made this way. Just replacing the mini 2s props would be a waist of cash. However, I would consider using CF props on larger drones.
"THANK YOU" BROTHER FOR THE STR8-UP AWESOME INFO!!! GOD BLESS YOU✝️✝️✝️ SINCERELY CLAY B.

Amazon has set of real carbon fiber props I have them and they are way thicker then any of the original props or other ones out there. These are made with real carbon fiber i kinda find out a hard way not paying attention. Look these up

RCGEEK Carbon Fiber Propellers Compatible with DJI Mavic Mini 2 Propellers Blades Low Noise Quiet Propellers Replacement Accessories, 2 Pairs.​

Amazon has set of real carbon fiber props I have them and they are way thicker then any of the original props or other ones out there. These are made with real carbon fiber i kinda find out a hard way not paying attention. Look these up

RCGEEK Carbon Fiber Propellers Compatible with DJI Mavic Mini 2 Propellers Blades Low Noise Quiet Propellers Replacement Accessories, 2 Pairs.​

THANK YOU BROTHER!!! "NICE FIND" GOD BLESS ✝️ SINCERELY CLAY B.

Just tested CF props from aliexpress "BEHATRD Store" low noise CF props. They were an unbalanced hell. Shaking on the ground and in the air. Much louder. The gimbal still compensated for the added vibration well but even after a short hover the motors were quite hot.

So until some reputable brand releases some I'll stay away.

Just tested CF props from aliexpress "BEHATRD Store" low noise CF props. They were an unbalanced hell. Shaking on the ground and in the air. Much louder. The gimbal still compensated for the added vibration well but even after a short hover the motors were quite hot.

So until some reputable brand releases some I'll stay away.
OUCH!!! Man I hope that nothing was hurt in the test flight as far as the motors getting hot on you Brother by chance are you running the AIRDATA UAV APP just to see if it is telling you that everything is pretty much ok far as the motors and other electronics go with it, The vibrating and high noise is without a doubt A bummer but you are spot on with waiting until a good and descent reputable brand comes out with a AWESOME set of some C.F. PROPS. Thank You for the test results and I will still be on the lookout for some and hopefully one of us will come across a good set up I'll keep Ya posted on what I find out. Thanks again for everything and GOD BLESS ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

I don't think the person telling you that CF blades wouldn't make a difference, has actually even tried them, because they definitely do make a difference. The mini 2 is already pretty quiet, compared to the mini 1. I bought CF blades for the mini 1, and they made it super quiet, so I bought them for the mini 2, and they were just as awesome. The link someone posted for the RCGEEK ones are legitimate carbon fiber. They are way thicker and way, way tougher. I got too close to my truck while landing, and the mini 2 hit one of the tires, twice, but the blades stayed in tact, just needed a little sand paper treatment, or they would be noisy. FYI, RCGEEK also has a triple CF blade that I got for my Mavic pro, and those were super sweet! I wish they had ones for the mini 2. I believe the number on the mini 2 stock blades is the same as the mini 1, but I could be wrong. It's $20 well spent.

I don't think the person telling you that CF blades wouldn't make a difference, has actually even tried them, because they definitely do make a difference. The mini 2 is already pretty quiet, compared to the mini 1. I bought CF blades for the mini 1, and they made it super quiet, so I bought them for the mini 2, and they were just as awesome. The link someone posted for the RCGEEK ones are legitimate carbon fiber. They are way thicker and way, way tougher. I got too close to my truck while landing, and the mini 2 hit one of the tires, twice, but the blades stayed in tact, just needed a little sand paper treatment, or they would be noisy. FYI, RCGEEK also has a triple CF blade that I got for my Mavic pro, and those were super sweet! I wish they had ones for the mini 2. I believe the number on the mini 2 stock blades is the same as the mini 1, but I could be wrong. It's $20 well spent.

I know hub diameter and its height of the props is different between 1 and 2 and screw thread is different.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000