DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Real Estate Camera Settings question

3JISolvic

Reactions
I have an upcoming job to shoot Aerial videos in 2 different neighborhoods. Both Golf communities and the real estate agent said he wants me to do “a fly over of a few streets in each neighborhood and possibly one golf hole in each”. My first question is for those of you that have used the Mavic for real estate shoots. What camera settings did you use for video. I have my Gimbal and flight settings where they needs to be. I normally shoot in Dlog, but I am thinking it might be better to use a built in color profile for this kind of shot. Obviously I would want to avoid making it look un realistic in post. Has anyone had any luck just using one of the in camera color profiles ?
Secondly . If anyone has done any complete neighborhood shoots do you have any advice for how to tackle this. I’ve only done a couple individual homes in the past. The agent liked the work but I was personally concerned that I had made them look too cinematic for real estate.

You can experiment with D-Cinelike , but the other built in styles are not worth the time IMO.

Active track can really help with these style of shots.

Reactions: Bogey
I have an upcoming job to shoot Aerial videos in 2 different neighborhoods. Both Golf communities and the real estate agent said he wants me to do “a fly over of a few streets in each neighborhood and possibly one golf hole in each”. My first question is for those of you that have used the Mavic for real estate shoots. What camera settings did you use for video. I have my Gimbal and flight settings where they needs to be. I normally shoot in Dlog, but I am thinking it might be better to use a built in color profile for this kind of shot. Obviously I would want to avoid making it look un realistic in post. Has anyone had any luck just using one of the in camera color profiles ?
Secondly . If anyone has done any complete neighborhood shoots do you have any advice for how to tackle this. I’ve only done a couple individual homes in the past. The agent liked the work but I was personally concerned that I had made them look too cinematic for real estate.
Yeah - I do a lot of infrastructure work & use simple settings - 1920x1080p 30fps - True color - +1 0 0 that's it!
Hope this helps

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore