DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Real estate Job Template

Tyronelevi

Reactions
Hey guys I’ve been practicing for real estate jobs but I’d like to be fully prepared when I get on a shoot. May someone please send me a template to a typical real estate shoot so I could practice more effectively. Thanks

You can get a lot of ideas HERE.

Recording video is only a small part of any presentation. Editing with audio into a finished product is the hardest part.

Reactions: Flycaster
I am a real estate agent who flys a MA for fun. As a RE agent there is a lot we are looking for in drone photography. Mossiback is right, the Photographers I use spend a lot of time in processing. The creativeness and understanding of the property are only some of the needs.
There are a large number of folks taking pictures with drones for real estate, but not many Photographers that can tell a story with their pictures.

• Love
Reactions: BigAl07
Agree with above comments. First learn the art of photography and videography, composition, technical skills (exposure, white balance, depth of field) & get yr drone qualifications & drone insurance. There is no such thing as a real estate template, it completely depends on the property. The general rule for video is keep it less than 3 mins, no shakes, bright exposure & licensed music that fits the property. A ten million lakeside estate gets quite a different approach than a 200k downtown condo.

I am a real estate agent... licensed since 1984 in California and in Florida. My company paid me to become a certified drone pilot. Anyone can shoot snap shot of a property or drone shot... it is another thing to produce a high quality photograph. The easy thing is shooting... then comes the editing. Are you adept with photoshop? Lightroom? There is a lot of competition regarding photography... learn learn and when you're done learning... learn some more! I know what agents are looking for... I know how they want it and when they want it. Plenty of courses out there...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa