DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

REALACC HD Lens Protector with ND16 Dimmer Reducing Light For DJI Mavic Pro-Free Test

sobediny

Reactions
Hi, everyone, if this post break the rule, just delete it. Thanks.

Our company recently release this new product. Does anyone help us to test and review this product?

615t-ub5BHL._SL1200_.jpg

Features:
100%brand new and high quality
No tools, clamps or glue! Compatible for DJI MAVIC

Optical glass:
Double grinding optical glass, the multilayer coating
Top level of transmittance Ultrathin.99.5% light transmittance, ultra-thin no dark corners

Precision CNC Machined:
High precision laser engraving. Anodizing
Same scenery clap different flavor
Portable and durable

MCUV (Ultraviolet) Filter
Reduce haze and improve contrast to your video and digital images by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light.
Especially useful in areas of high altitude, snow, or beach, eliminating the undesirable blue cast.Imported optical glass, top level of transmittance

CPL (Circular Polarizer) Filter
Removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and glare from the sun.Increases color saturation, creating deep, rich scenic images.
Helps to reduce the amount of light entering the lens.Especially useful in reflective or stray light.

Neutral Density Filter (ND 2 ND4 ND8 ND16 ND 32)
Great for portraiture and outdoor scenes in strong sunlight. Reduces the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color. Applies slow shutter speed under strong sunlight exposure.
Allows wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field. ND4 reduces the intensity by two degree; ND8 reduces three...... Made of high-quality optical glass.

Package include:
4 x lens filter for DJI MAVIC
1 x High Quality Packing Box

If you are interested in test this product, feel free to text me: [email protected]

End. Thanks for your support. We has been reaching out someone. Please wait for testing. :)

So which product are you asking to be tested? Is it an ND dome or ND lens? I would be interested and am from sunny Labrador, Canada where we still have snow, at least in my part.

Hi, everyone, if this post break the rule, just delete it. Thanks.

Our company recently release this new product. Does anyone help us to test and review this product?

615t-ub5BHL._SL1200_.jpg

Features:
100%brand new and high quality
No tools, clamps or glue! Compatible for DJI MAVIC

Optical glass:
Double grinding optical glass, the multilayer coating
Top level of transmittance Ultrathin.99.5% light transmittance, ultra-thin no dark corners

Precision CNC Machined:
High precision laser engraving. Anodizing
Same scenery clap different flavor
Portable and durable

MCUV (Ultraviolet) Filter
Reduce haze and improve contrast to your video and digital images by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light.
Especially useful in areas of high altitude, snow, or beach, eliminating the undesirable blue cast.Imported optical glass, top level of transmittance

CPL (Circular Polarizer) Filter
Removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and glare from the sun.Increases color saturation, creating deep, rich scenic images.
Helps to reduce the amount of light entering the lens.Especially useful in reflective or stray light.

Neutral Density Filter (ND 2 ND4 ND8 ND16 ND 32)
Great for portraiture and outdoor scenes in strong sunlight. Reduces the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color. Applies slow shutter speed under strong sunlight exposure.
Allows wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field. ND4 reduces the intensity by two degree; ND8 reduces three...... Made of high-quality optical glass.

Package include:
4 x lens filter for DJI MAVIC
1 x High Quality Packing Box

If you are interested in test this product, feel free to text me: [email protected]
I don't think we are going to send emails to strangers, so feel to Private Message us here.

Hmm, does this impede the front end airflow through the Mavic Pro? Love to see temp data on that.

Yeah, especially headed into warmer weather I can't imagine partially blocking airflow is a great idea.

EDIT: Also after rereading the product specs they appear to be for a lens mount ND filter set and not the cover that is pictured.

I'd love to do a test for you. I live very close to the very old city of Chester in the UK so could get some fantastic cinematography if you would like my assistance let me know

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy