DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Realflight software- anything Air-like ?

Junebo

Reactions
100 percent newb here. I picked the Realflight software while awaiting the arrival of an Air.
Anyone know if any of the models on the software have the same or similar "feel" of a Mavic Air ?
Thanks for any info.

What would be the point to add a heavily automated and assisted drone to a flight simulator?
You will get a simulator with your DJI Go app that shows quite accurately how the M.A. will behave in a real flight. You can adjust the wind speed and direction and you get a general feeling of how it looks flying VLOS.

Reactions: kentfin
I have realflight which i have not used in awhile, the drones flew more like homemade drones that did not have gps. The mavic air will be easier than anything on the realflight software. it is still good to get your orientation down. Also there is a simulator on the dji go app you can use with your controller!

Reactions: Junebo
What would be the point to add a heavily automated and assisted drone to a flight simulator?
You will get a simulator with your DJI Go app that shows quite accurately how the M.A. will behave in a real flight. You can adjust the wind speed and direction and you get a general feeling of how it looks flying VLOS.
And most importantly, you can check all your parameters (like gains, expos etc) in the sim, before you take it for a real flight, because it uses the Mavics flight controller.

Reactions: Junebo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60