DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rear arm damage after small crash

Erdrickk

Reactions
Has anyone seen this type damage? It feels a little loose but it flies perfectly stable. I plan to get it repaired but was curious if anyone has experience with damage like this and if it's possible that the arm will give away? I'm away on vacation for another week and would love to get more flying in...

IMG_20200814_134322.jpg

Put it this way, if you were about to climb onboard your aircraft to return home, and you saw the pilot waggling a wing saying to his copilot “do you think it’ll do a trip, while they stared into a crack”, would you fly?

You'll see see two screws , one at the top and one at the bottom of the joint, just unscrew these and push the arm back in and re-tighten
These are TORX screws

here are the bottom ones

1597459833580.png

Reactions: hiflyer201
You’ll need a T4 torx bit to tighten that up.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Has anyone seen this type damage? It feels a little loose but it flies perfectly stable. I plan to get it repaired but was curious if anyone has experience with damage like this and if it's possible that the arm will give away? I'm away on vacation for another week and would love to get more flying in...

View attachment 110609
That was more than a small crash in my opinion.. replace arm or use your DJI Refresh for replacement.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7