DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rear arm stop / rear hinge repair

FlyingFilmmaker

Reactions
Site
flyingfilmmakerpro.com
In my recent crash I bent the rear arm stops on my Mavic so that the arms can move up a bit farther than they should. After doing a bit of research I decided to only replace the hinges rather than the whole arm. I've ordered two hinges on Ebay that should come in a few days so that should be good to go. Is there anything that I should know before trying to fix it? Any repair tips? I'm a bit nervous about soldering onto the main board.

Reactions: old man mavic
glad you have chosen to go down that route i believe there are several videos on the web that give you a blow by blow explanation of the process, of course you will also need the correct tools, and there are plenty of screwdriver kits on the market specifically for DJI drones, good luck with your repair

The trick is not to add extra solder just melt the original and place the wire, use a small solder tip

The trick is not to add extra solder just melt the original and place the wire, use a small solder tip

Thanks for the tip! And the video. I somehow didn't find that one when I was looking but it shows the process better than any of the others I'd found.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ