DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

rear propeller issue

sparkyrite

Reactions
hi all...new to this and just had a message to replace the rear left props. I've done this but now it wont take off as it lists towards the edge ive replaced. reinstalled but still same issue...HELP!!

hi all...new to this and just had a message to replace the rear left props. I've done this but now it wont take off as it lists towards the edge ive replaced. reinstalled but still same issue...HELP!!

Are you sure you installed the correct pair of props on the correct side? They are not universal--must be installed in pairs and on the correct motors. You can do a google search for how-tos....

Are you sure you installed the correct pair of props on the correct side? They are not universal--must be installed in pairs and on the correct motors. You can do a google search for how-tos....
Thanks for the quick reply...looking at the supplied packets all seem the same...I'll go take a closer look

you also could have quickly explained how the props work.

Some props have silver paint on them in the center, same with some motors. match the silver mark to the silver motor, and the no mark to the no mark motor. i could have explained it better but im tired and lazy

Some props have silver paint on them in the center, same with some motors. match the silver mark to the silver motor, and the no mark to the no mark motor. i could have explained it better but im tired and lazy
thanks ?Thumbswayup

Reactions: Ang

I could have, but I've never done it so I wanted to be sure the OP got accurate information.....

Hi Sparkyrite.
I’ve attached a picture from the MM manual that outlines the placement of the propellers. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 84EDF88B-7374-4DFA-9E70-C5E310D17952.jpeg
    84EDF88B-7374-4DFA-9E70-C5E310D17952.jpeg
    435.6 KB · Views: 25
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giku