DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

recalibrate the vision system

detectorguy

Reactions
When I powered on my dji mavic 2 zoom the other day it told me to recalibrate the vision system Use DJI Assistant on Mac or Pc
So I called up my Friend that I fly with , told him about it and he told me that he would just fly without it.
I was going to download the Assistant, but I am holding off for now. Any ideas ?

From what I was reading over on dji forums it seems that around every 100 flights you will be prompted to re calibrate the vision system on the mp2 series. Looks like scheduled maintenance for the bird kinda like we change our oil in the car every 3000 miles.

Got that message on the pro. Leaving it alone for now. I don’t fly that close to stuff anyway.

Do the recalibrations. I fly with OA off but can use it if needed. Originally on the M2, Go 4 was not utilizing all the vision sensors in all modes but they should (or already have) be making use of them in future Go 4 updates.

It"s not that hard to recalibrate the vision system. Go on YouTube many good video's on this subject

I got my message last week, it took me all but 10 minutes to calibrate.. message gone....i feel good...

Reactions: WAXMAN
I flew my zoom for weeks after the message appeared. Flew fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji