DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recenter Gimbal Short Cut?

CyberdyneSystems

Reactions
Under Control menu there is a Recenter Gimbal command, it toggles between 0* & 90*. Useful to quickly toggle back to 0* as a way to gauge if AC is going to clear obstacle. I use this a lot to set up a shot; set gimbal to 0* do a quick 360 pan and make sure all near by objects are sufficiently below center point. Go capture shot at this height knwoing you will clear what ever comes into frame.

Anyway is there a short cut command for this or is the only path through the menu?

I have the M2P/Z and I use the screen to pan the camera. A quick double tap on the screen re-centers it. Easy as that.

Under Control menu there is a Recenter Gimbal command, it toggles between 0* & 90*. Useful to quickly toggle back to 0* as a way to gauge if AC is going to clear obstacle. I use this a lot to set up a shot; set gimbal to 0* do a quick 360 pan and make sure all near by objects are sufficiently below center point. Go capture shot at this height knwoing you will clear what ever comes into frame.

Anyway is there a short cut command for this or is the only path through the menu?
Good to know, it’s just a little cumbersome getting to it

Thanks for the feed back. Yep I tried the double tap trick and it doesn’t work on the Mini. Not a huge deal but it would be nice to quickly beable to toggle between looking strait down and strait ahead.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00