DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Recently finished this 30' powerboat video w/ shot in front of Seattle's Ferris Wheel & Space Needle

Yeah the video was good. Really good, But I want the boat. The boat looks fantastic!
This means the world! I'm still in the early stages of my broader career and have been seriously hard at work. Thank you for the kind words :)

The boat itself is amazing, one of my favorite ~30' boats I've shot. I believe it's retailing somewhere around the ~$500k mark

Awesome video

Reactions: AlecGB
Some of my favorite drone shots I've taken this year and has some handheld work as well to show off the interior of the boat. Really fun to shoot! Hope you enjoy watching

Real nice video, and I want one. If I sell my house I can do it without touching my savings, but then I'd have to live on the boat?????

Reactions: AlecGB
Real nice video, and I want one. If I sell my house I can do it without touching my savings, but then I'd have to live on the boat?????
Maybe just sell a leg instead, prosthetics are crazy these days!! You could charge your drone in the field!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf