DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recommendations for a good UK repair agent for Mavic Air

Soxer123

Reactions
My Mavic Air was flying in a large factory, no obstructions. It veered to the left and hit a support post. It's snapped the rear leg (one that folds under the aircraft) and damaged a couple of props.

I've booted the aircraft and all functions are working, all motors turning.

DJI support were useless.

I tried three online companies in the UK and and can't get a personal support, just systems that want the item shipped before they quote.

If anyone can recommend a company who offer good support and decent prices. Also I wonder why it veered out of control. I've flown on a large metal structure before with no problems.

The video playback showed nothing.

I'm obviously upset over the damage as a reasonably experienced flyer and I really don't have money to throw away on expensive repairs.

I'm not going to be daft and superglue the leg back together.

A bit of input on this would be appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation

Keith

I don't at this point know how to find or upload a flight log. I do suspect that as there are a lot of welding sets on the premises, there could be some RF about. Thought that's just a guess. Is uploading the log simple, The article you linked to talked about different models.

It's a fairly straight-forward job to replace a broken arm on the Mavic Air. Spares can be purchased from Amazon.co.uk ...

If that looks too scary for you ... Try calling Martin at 'Build Your Own Drone' ...

I've flown on a large metal structure before with no problems.

Try not to fly near or close to any metal structures as it causes significant compass interference and may make it unreliable, this could have caused your loss of control

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929