DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recommended Mavic 2 Pro case

Reactions: passedpawn
Hello, I finally caved in and got the Mavic 2 Pro bundle. Which case do you recommend?

Congrats on the purchase!!

I am a fan of the GoProfessional Cases - I have both the backpack and hard case for my M2P. I had a backpack for my Phantom 4 and I don't think I would trust my drone to anything else. Not the cheapest but then neither was my drone!!

Have fun and fly safe!!!

Reactions: Thomas B
This is what I got and love the case. Its small enough to fit into my laptop bag (Swissgear) as well which makes it easier during travelling in flights.

I currently just use the one that came with the fly more kit and it works well for what I use it for. I keep you battery in the drone and 2 batteries and controller on the other side.
i to use the bag that came with the fly more and have everything i need in it including the car charger with led props lens filters and an extra set of props,its funny i have a hard case suitcase size for my ph4p2.0 with the same equipment in it

I bought this one for $30 on ebay. It has a hard shell top and states the material is waterproof, though I have never tried testing it. It fits four batteries if you include one on the drone and has space for a tablet if you need it in the hard shell section where there is a large pocket. They also do another internal hard foam shape, if you have the SC version. Comfy to wear or carry. Can't beat the price and everything fits perfectly.

Attachments

• CASE.jpg
    CASE.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 29
  • MAVIC 2 PRO CASE.jpg
    MAVIC 2 PRO CASE.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
GoPro hard case for me. Well worth the price, 2 layers. Literally holds everything fo 5 batteries of flight and accessories including chargers and CrystalSky.

I bought the same one as the one that Apandia bought. I removed the center divider which allows the Smart Controller Control Sticks to remain installed.I can fit everything that I need for flight and charging the Batteries including my ND filters. Anything else I carry in a small 15" Duffel Bag. Good luck!

I currently just use the one that came with the fly more kit and it works well for what I use it for. I keep you battery in the drone and 2 batteries and controller on the other side.
It’s will also hold the smart controller as well. My kit has extra props, nd filters, 2 batteries, extra micro sd cards

An alternative if you want to use your own backpack is to get a camera insert bag. I backpack a lot with 2camera and now drone, so those come in handy since they are less bulky and don't have as much padding (since the bag itself can protect the equipment).

Irregardless of cost, when not using my PGYTech OneMo backpack I use the double layer GPC hard case.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake