DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recommended ND filters?

Leon_Bryant

Reactions
There's no thread on this yet. Have new MA and want to get good set of ND filters. What brand is recommended as best quality for price? There's quite a price range on Amazon.

Thanks!

All much of a muchness... ya get what ya pay for in most cases. Look at ND and ND/PL also.

Yes. Been talked about a bunch.
I use these. 6 pack polarized and non polarized up to ND64. $50. Very happy with them.
FILTERS

There are quite a few threads on this subject, however wanted to comment to say I found the PolarPro Cinema Series 6-Pack on Amazon this morning new for $119.99 USD vs. the $149 regular.

There's no thread on this yet. Have new MA and want to get good set of ND filters. What brand is recommended as best quality for price? There's quite a price range on Amazon.

Thanks!

K&F Concept DJI Mavic Air Filters Accessories, 5 Pack ND4 ND8 ND16 UV CPL with Waterproof and Made of Ultra High Definition Glass and Aluminum Thread Frame for Outstanding Clarity and Sharpness
Very well made and nobody’s talking about this brand.
I have NDs for all my camera and they are beautiful and we’ll made.
And great support also.
You ask they answer.

K&F Concept DJI Mavic Air Filters Accessories, 5 Pack ND4 ND8 ND16 UV CPL with Waterproof and Made of Ultra High Definition Glass and Aluminum Thread Frame for Outstanding Clarity and Sharpness
Very well made and nobody’s talking about this brand.
I have NDs for all my camera and they are beautiful and we’ll made.
And great support also.
You ask they answer.

I went to the K&F website (kentfaith) and there are no Mavic Air filters listed, only Mavic 2. MA filters listed on Amazon with no reviews, only review I found was on eBay, 1 review...

Last edited:
I went to the K&F website (kentfaith) and there are no Mavic Air filters listed, only Mavic 2. MA filters listed on Amazon with no reviews, only review I found was on eBay, 1 review...

Not saying they’re not good, but no info on them out there. I returned a set of Bower MA filters for $49 to Best Buy unused because after I did some research I learned they were passable, however not worthy. Went with what I felt was proven. No info out there about the K&F.

Send me a set and I’ll be happy to compare!

It’s perfectly fine with me.
Do what you feel is good for you.
Have a great weekend

I've bought the 3 ND filters set from DJI and I like them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929