DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recommended Vendors

Thanks clackey much needed .
Guys do remember this
Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes
This community is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

If you have an issue with one of them that you can't resolve through them message one of staff and let us look at the issue and maybe we can help.
But please do consider using them as like clackey said they do keep us going.

Thanks for adding! To be clear - does this list only show your site advertisers? I have seen other forum accounts with "Approved Vendor" under their name but I don't see them on this directory.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks for adding! To be clear - does this list only show your site advertisers? I have seen other forum accounts with "Approved Vendor" under their name but I don't see them on this directory.
Yes.
This will be kinda hard to keep accurate. Some come and go
in just 1 month. clackey might have missed some .
If they have a badge they are venders .

Is there any other way to know if a vendor is "approved" other than the advertisers list - seems kind of small - or if they have a the badge on their name?

Is there any other way to know if a vendor is "approved" other than the advertisers list - seems kind of small - or if they have a the badge on their name?
Yes they have a vender badge under their name.
Heres just one.
405EA618-E915-4F45-9A11-F9F71632B246.jpeg

What I wanted to know was - is there any other way to know.
Say for instance, I want to buy something - I want to support the forums, and the vendors - there does not appear to be a way to look them up.

Ya, sorry - it is either the approved vendor under their name of the list of advertisers, which doesn't include all the approved vendors. Good idea on the list for members to support, however. I'll look into that.

As always, feel free to message me if you have a question about a particular member or vendor.

C.

it's been a few years but I'm looking for the guy who sells the short usb/lightning cords, I had bought 2 and i'd like more... anyone recall his name?

it's been a few years but I'm looking for the guy who sells the short usb/lightning cords, I had bought 2 and i'd like more... anyone recall his name?
No, look in Amazon Unless it was @msinger

That's a very good question. I have gone through dozens over the years and I'd love to find a couple that last more than just a few months of hard use.

Yes they have a vender badge under their name.
Heres just one.
View attachment 116781
I personally used msinger a/k/a MavicHelp.com (shown above in dirkclod post) i had a question about his stickers and he replied timely and professionally. If you need professional looking registration stickers that is the place. There are cheaper places to buy the stickers but I doubt they are the quality. He has a vast array of resources and products.

My PolarPro cord is at least 2years old and works great after 1000’s of flights.... I also have an unopened backup that I Cary with me... recommend the same once you get one.

Reactions: BigAl07
Here is a list of our current advertisers and vendors. Please consider supporting these companies as they help us pay the bills here at MavicPilots.com!

I clicked on your list of approved vendors and only found the word "banner". Clicked on banner and nothing happened. Does this mean that there is no list of approved vendors?
Here is a list of our current advertisers and vendors. Please consider supporting these companies as they help us pay the bills here at MavicPilots.com!

I clicked on your list of approved vendors and only found the word "banner". Clicked on banner and nothing happened. Does this mean that there is no list of approved vendors?
Strange. I am seeing all the ad banners underneath the word "banner" when I click it. Maybe your browser has an ad blocker that isn't showing them?

...... Good idea on the list for members to support, however. I'll look into that. .......
I think this is a great idea and yet another perk for our supporting vendors and our members as a whole. :)

Is there someone everyone uses for music on their videos? A service they like and is a good deal…

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu