DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Red Dragon Flight in the Matrix (M2Z, Insta360 One X, Moverio BT-300)

Super cool. Those cameras are so trippy. I didn't know you could adjust the 360 camera view on the fly. I'm wondering about the mount you have for the camera. Where'd you get that?

Reactions: Tombo987
Super cool. Those cameras are so trippy. I didn't know you could adjust the 360 camera view on the fly. I'm wondering about the mount you have for the camera. Where'd you get that?

View adjustment in the video was made during the editing with Insta360 Studio 2019. Using PGYTECH extension equipment mount adapter. Clips on the back snug and you can lift the Mavic by picking up the camera.

Reactions: hactick
How do you like the Bt 300's? I love mine, I am a much better flyer with them on than using a phone or tablet.

Do you have GPS on the mavic when the camera is fitted on it? I'm tempted to get the new Insta360 One R with the Mavic mount but they warn that the Mavic 2 owners lose GPS (surprisingly, Mavic Pro has no such problems, probably the antennas are elsewhere in the casing). Do you have to fly ATTI when the camera is on the drone?

I have GPS on the Mavic2 with the Insta360 mounted on it. Yes its mounted right on top of the GPS antenna with the Mavic2 and I fly on "P" mode. I think the Mavic Pros have their GPS antenna on the rear.

My last flight with the 360 over water in "P" mode. Waiting for good weather to fly some more.

Here I had to fly in "S" mode to disable the top sensor so it will carry the ship.

Flying with other drones and a RC plane with the 360, no issues

Hahaha cool videos. Thanks for letting me know. Well, I guess the mount you’re using is different to the one used in One R . Happy flying!

How does it affect the Mav's battery life by the way? How much shorter are your flights with the One X strapped on?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake