DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Red warning light on and the drone does not start or show an image.

Guipon7

Reactions
Hello, my mavic pro fell by about 1 meter. After this fall, the drone flew normally, but the camera image was blurred. Believing that the problem would be solved, I changed the flat cable of the gimbal, from then on the drone starts the plate, but keeps the red alert light on, no longer starts the engines, no more control images, no more links with the control control. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hello, my mavic pro fell by about 1 meter. After this fall, the drone flew normally, but the camera image was blurred. Believing that the problem would be solved, I changed the flat cable of the gimbal, from then on the drone starts the plate, but keeps the red alert light on, no longer starts the engines, no more control images, no more links with the control control. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)
Have you tried re linking the controller with the aircraft?

Thank you very much for your welcome.

Yes, I tried without success!
You might consider going back thru the process of the repair that you made.
It’s possible that a pin maybe bent or connection is shorted.
Usually a bad power connection to the gimbal or other components will give you the dreadful 4 red light failure indication. Especially if it was linking before you made the repair.

You might consider going back thru the process of the repair that you made.
It’s possible that a pin maybe bent or connection is shorted.
Usually a bad power connection to the gimbal or other components will give you the dreadful 4 red light failure indication. Especially if it was linking before you made the repair.

Thanks for your tip. I already went back in the repair process, but to no avail. I thought about using the schematic of the core board to try to find some flaw in the startup. But I can't find it on the internet. Do you have any idea where I can find it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580