DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Redang Island 2017 PolarPro ND 32/PL

Nice work! Are you Malaysian too?
That looks like The Taaras? I love island/beach videos. Yours reminds me of a video I shot in Koh Samui with the Mavic:

Reactions: DSI
my pleasure ;)

how high you flew there? in kefalonia (greece) i had to stay more lower because the airport :(
There is a runway located like 1km away behind the resort. But their flight times are in the morning only. I was flying this bird up arnd 3pm and it wasn't in any fly zone. I went up abt 450m high.

That looks like The Taaras? I love island/beach videos. Yours reminds me of a video I shot in Koh Samui with the Mavic:

Nice one bro. Got some really nice shots. Yes I'm Malaysian. Just got back from my raya holiday with my family. It's my 1st trip to the islands with my mavic.

Yes that's Taaras with Vincent Tan on his yacht.

There is a runway located like 1km away behind the resort. But their flight times are in the morning only. I was flying this bird up arnd 3pm and it wasn't in any fly zone. I went up abt 450m high.
WOW! amazing perspective. i never was high like you. but now i think i have to try to climb to 350-400 meter. my max altitude at this time is 200 meters.

once again, your video is amazing. nice job! thank you for your share!

WOW! amazing perspective. i never was high like you. but now i think i have to try to climb to 350-400 meter. my max altitude at this time is 200 meters.

Thanks again for your comments appreciate it. Try to get your bird to that altitude. These babies can handle the wind up there. Good luck!

P.S: Drop in a video of your place. Cheers!

Thanks again for your comments appreciate it. Try to get your bird to that altitude. These babies can handle the wind up there. Good luck!

P.S: Drop in a video of your place. Cheers!

yes i know it. i tested the wind in greece on wednesday :) at 10 meter i had large wind velocity message, and stayed while i'm flying. was exciting.

(if i don't misunderstood your P.S.) unfortunately i don't have video from my place yet. i made my first drone video in greece, kefalonia in the last week. you can check it here.

my place coming soon...

yes i know it. i tested the wind in greece on wednesday :) at 10 meter i had large wind velocity message, and stayed while i'm flying. was exciting.

(if i don't misunderstood your P.S.) unfortunately i don't have video from my place yet. i made my first drone video in greece, kefalonia in the last week. you can check it here.

my place coming soon...
Already did! Nice vid!

Wh

my place coming soon...
Sorry for confusion. What I meant was a video of kefalonia. Anyways great video again

FYI

Attachments

• IMG_6834.PNG
    IMG_6834.PNG
    5.5 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6836.PNG
    IMG_6836.PNG
    6.5 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: mlaczek
Nice one bro. Got some really nice shots. Yes I'm Malaysian. Just got back from my raya holiday with my family. It's my 1st trip to the islands with my mavic.

Thanks bro and Selamat Hari Raya! Seriously that's Vincent Tan? Luckily not some royal family otherwise your copter might have gotten shot down hahaha!

my place coming soon...

That's some beautiful shots! And your first drone video? Congratulations!

Thanks bro and Selamat Hari Raya! Seriously that's Vincent Tan? Luckily not some royal family otherwise your copter might have gotten shot down hahaha!
Lol..selamat hari raya to u too..he's a diving nut..he was there for the weekend..if royal family have to paint the mavic yellow 1st then can take selfie if not kena tembak! LOL

That's some beautiful shots! And your first drone video? Congratulations!

hi Wysiwyg,

thank you for your answer! yes, this is my first video. i got my mavic in february, and until now i'm just learn to fly safely and smooth.

regards,
mlaczek

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarrodwp1