DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Reflective paint or stickers?

Rastus

Reactions
Recently had a mishap with my MP2.
Can any one recommend some reflective paint or stickers?
Thanks

Recently had a mishap with my MP2.
Can any one recommend some reflective paint or stickers?
Thanks

You might want to consider a Mavic Wet Suit - Get all the Benefits of Extreme Weather Flying and a Beautiful cover up .

Phantomrain.org
Gear for you Mavic
Maker of the Lunar Landing Pad/ Case

Do a search for "Mavic 2 Skins." You might find what you need off the shelf and they're not expensive and won't mess up your drone. Cheers.

Or Avery reflective vinyl and a hobby cnc vinyl cutter?

BTW if you stumbled on slickwraps during an internet search. They are cheap but slowwwwww and only a passable fit on the m2p. I don't recommend.

I TRIED IT. THE STICKERS ARE USELESS UNLESS IT IS DAY TIME. NIGHT TIME, SEE NOTHING, UNLESS YOU HAVE A SPOT LIGHT SHINING AT IT.

I TRIED IT. THE STICKERS ARE USELESS UNLESS IT IS DAY TIME. NIGHT TIME, SEE NOTHING, UNLESS YOU HAVE A SPOT LIGHT SHINING AT IT.
The op didn't mention a night time constraints. There are plenty of good posts about LED lights and strobes. Those would be for darker flight times.

It seems obvious that stickers for visibility would only work when their is ambient light.

Reactions: Corthan
I appreciate everyone’s response.
I recently had a MP2 stuck in a big tree. I could not find it in the tree.
I’m wanting reflective or recently learned about retroreflective stickers. If I had put those on I could have shown a spot light around the tree at night and easily found it.
Thanks again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura