DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Increase in Refresh Price on Mavic Air 2?

Rchawks

Reactions
Correct me if I'm wrong here guys, but wasn't the refresh for the Mavic Air 2 not $79.00 just a few days ago? I'm getting ready to open the box and th refresh is $150.00 ? Is this a increase or did you pay 79.00 for yours??? If I'm right is it because of their lawsuit? I' hoping I seen the wrong price, just sayin.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong here guys, but wasn't the refresh for the Mavic Air 2 not $79.00 just a few days ago? I'm getting ready to open the box and th refresh is $150.00 ? Is this a increase or did you pay 79.00 for yours??? If I'm right is it because of their lawsuit? I' hoping I seen the wrong price, just sayin.

I just registered mine with refresh yesterday--$79. Pretty sure the $150 amount is for TWO years.

Reactions: Capt KO
Thanks, it looks like I can add it later, as long as my DJI Care Refresh is still valid. Is that not correct?

Yes. As long as it's still valid and at least one replacement left is available.

What is interesting to me is that it would be cheaper buying the Care Refresh + later for only additional $59 for the total of $138 instead of buying it together now for $150. Am I'm right?

Yes. As long as it's still valid and at least one replacement left is available.

What is interesting to me is that it would be cheaper buying the Care Refresh + later for only additional $59 for the total of $138 instead of buying it together now for $150. Am I'm right?

I don't know where the $150 price is coming from. Are you looking at the Mavic pro 2? Where are you seeing it?

I went to DJI site and for the MA2 the price was for $150. it seemed to me to be for 1 yr only, I don't know. I instead went to DJI thru the ad above and got it for $79.

Question in relation to the refresh program. From what I read you need to send in the old damaged unit to make a claim.
So if you lose it overwater and cant recover it you cant claim. Is this correct??
I didnt take it up as I do lots of over water and if I were to lose it I wouldnt be able to get it back....Hope I read it right

Reactions: Capt KO
Question in relation to the refresh program. From what I read you need to send in the old damaged unit to make a claim.
So if you lose it overwater and cant recover it you cant claim. Is this correct??
I didnt take it up as I do lots of over water and if I were to lose it I wouldnt be able to get it back....Hope I read it right
Yes that is correct, you need the physical drone to send back. I fly from boats quite often, but also dive so I would be able to retrieve the drone.

Care refresh is typically ~10% RRP cost of the drone, at least for most of their quads I've seen

Yes they need it back. So, use GetterBack! It works and makes Care Refresh viable. So little for so much gain.

I paid $99 for the Care package.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000