DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Refresh Program

hoosierhog88

Reactions
Just venting a bit - I just activated my Mavic Pro this week (Thursday afternoon) and took it for a brief flight - LOVED it. So, fast forward to today (Saturday) evening, after attending the funerals for two friends - come in to register for the refresh program and SMACK! I missed the deadline by a few hours. I'm thinking about returning the entire thing to Amazon, get a new one and start over. What crap!

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
You can still buy DJI Care Refresh. However, you'll have to go through this process before DJI will allow you to buy it.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. DJI wanted to charge me $89 bucks (I think) had I made the original deadline. I missed by a couple of hours. Do I pay "more" now that I missed the deadline and use the "used equipment" link? I may not be making much sense, so thanks for your patience.

Do I pay "more" now that I missed the deadline and use the "used equipment" link?
No. You do need to create a video to show your drone is in working order though.

No problem. That's why this forum is here ;)

Last edited:
Just venting a bit - I just activated my Mavic Pro this week (Thursday afternoon) and took it for a brief flight - LOVED it. So, fast forward to today (Saturday) evening, after attending the funerals for two friends - come in to register for the refresh program and SMACK! I missed the deadline by a few hours. I'm thinking about returning the entire thing to Amazon, get a new one and start over. What crap!

Welcome to the forum![emoji16]

Reactions: hoosierhog88
A quick update - after reaching out to DJI regarding my situation, they extended my DJI Refresh Program to allow me to opt in. I just did so. NOW I'm really impressed! I can't wait to get some stick time on the new machine!

after reaching out to DJI regarding my situation, they extended my DJI Refresh Program to allow me to opt in
Without the need to submit a video? Awesome!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent