DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Registered my MM today and strobe question

Gratton

Reactions
I decided to register my MM today. I'd added accent skin and am considering strobe(s) so I figured I'd play it safe.

What do folks think of the Aerial-Pixel holders? Does the belly mount cause overheating? It looks like they partially cover the vents.

Mikeg

Reactions: lowellton
I decided to register my MM today. I'd added accent skin and am considering strobe(s) so I figured I'd play it safe.

What do folks think of the Aerial-Pixel holders? Does the belly mount cause overheating? It looks like they partially cover the vents.

Mikeg
considering a strobe to your MM is a good decision. Its so small you cant see MM that far. I have MM and put strobe at the belly although did not use aerial pixel but mine sucks. Enjoy flying

I also have a strobe light for my mini drone to help me see it better if I’m flying at night or up high in the sky [emoji292]
I also just to play it safe I got a FAA number
As well [emoji106][emoji846]

The led is attached to a clip and it snaps on the underbelly of the MM. Very easy to put on and take off.

Got my registration stickers from Aerial-Pixel today, they went on easy and look great!

MikeG

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReDRuM702