Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Registration of litchi

atis

Reaction score
Guts his what questions do they ask you in the registration of litchi as i am just about to purchase it

Exphantomflyer

Reaction score
Loc
Manchester UK
Guts his what questions do they ask you in the registration of litchi as i am just about to purchase it
They don’t, you just pay for it through your apple or google account

atis

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply but i did read on download page the first time you activated you must register with the dji server

Exphantomflyer

Reaction score
Loc
Manchester UK
Thanks for your reply but i did read on download page the first time you activated you must register with the dji server
Yeah first time you use the app you connect your phone to the internet and launch litchi and it registers with the DJI, this is because it uses the DJI SDK so needs validating as a DJI app. Once done never needs doing unless you uninstall then reinstall the app

atis

Reaction score
Ok thanks for reply oh i was a little bit skeptical as I thought they would be asking for serial numbers of drones, and i would not know where to find that thanks anyway

theDRONEranger

Reaction score
Loc
Colorado Springs, Colorado (USA)
I’d like to just add that since the Litchi uses DJI SDK you must ensure that when you fly with Litchi that you have killed the DJIGO4 first.
1. For IOS Double tap the home button and swipe up tp close the opposing app.
2. For ANDROID go to SETTINGS - APPS - double tap the opposing app and touch FORCE STOP

It seems that because Litchi uses the DJI SDK, it may cause problems. Litchi tells you this in their documentation.

Happy Flying

Reactions: Exphantomflyer

Exphantomflyer

Reaction score
Loc
Manchester UK
I’d like to just add that since the Litchi uses DJI SDK you must ensure that when you fly with Litchi that you have killed the DJIGO4 first.
2. For ANDROID go to SETTINGS - APPS - double tap the opposing app and touch FORCE STOP

It seems that because Litchi uses the DJI SDK, it may cause problems. Litchi tells you this in their documentation.

Happy Flying
I would also add that some devices don’t like having Litchi and DJI go installed at the same time

harry moes Aruba

Reaction score
Loc
Aruba
Ok thanks for reply oh i was a little bit skeptical as I thought they would be asking for serial numbers of drones, and i would not know where to find that thanks anyway
Hi take out the battery you will see them

Exphantomflyer

Reaction score
Loc
Manchester UK
I may be mistaken, but installed at same time may not be the problem. Being active in background seems to be the issue.
Read the small print, the Samsung S5 and the sony experia from memory suffered the issue

atis

Reaction score

Happy Flying
Thanks I really appreciate your reply

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fred Meyers