DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Reliable/cheap source to buy replacement propellers?

rfc0001

Reactions
I've broken multiple propellers and as luck would have it, they have all been the ones with the white circle on them, so have had to order additional sets (in addition to the one included in the box). I had been getting them at my local Apple Store, which had them in stock for MSRP, but now they say they are on backorder until Apr. Amazon - where you think would have them - only has cheap knock offs which are still selling for full to double the price of OEM - or the DJI ones on back order. Anyone have a good source to order these for $10 in stock with low cost shipping? Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icarus
You can get OEM Mavic props here on Amazon for $12.50 shipped.

FYI, if you buy props on Amazon, make sure they are sold by an authorized DJI dealer (like RotorLogic). There are some sellers selling 3rd party Mavic props and advertising them with DJI's photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: jve40 and rfc0001
Cant get more reliable than OEM DJI. Im selling them for $7.99 a pair + $2.75 shipping

Comes with one black one white.

BTW, I would never buy any generic part for my $1000 drone, its not worth saving a few dollars and costing you a new drone. This includes batteries and props. Fstop Labs is the exception, I have always found their ribbons and camera repair kit products to be reliable and less expensive than others.

Mav blades.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rfc0001
You sure those are DJI props? They say "by FSlabs" and are not sold by Amazon.
They are not OEM -- even though @fstop.labs is advertising them using DJI's OEM photos. I updated my link above to point to these OEM DJI props sold by RotoLogic. Buy those instead or from Rob above if he has any in stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: rfc0001
They are not OEM -- even though @fstop.labs is advertising them using DJI's OEM photos. I updated my link above to point to these OEM DJI props sold by RotoLogic. Buy those instead or from Rob above if he has any in stock.

That's the same listing as the ones Aamazon ships directly for $9 (prime shipping) [emoji106]. Amazon's are just on back order until feb 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98