Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Reluctantly selling my Mavic Pro Platinum...

NCjonNC

Reaction score
Loc
Middlesex, North Carolina
I have gotten to the point with a disability that I am no longer able to hold a remote and use two hands to fly anymore as bad as I hate to admit it to myself. This Mavic has been treated like one of my children. It has never had so much as a hard landing. I am/was an extremely experienced pilot and if I could still fly there is no way anyone would get this off of me except for maybe to buy the Mavic 2... but that won't happen now.

*** DJI Refresh still has 2 remaining as it was never used... and is valid from 10/26/2018 through 10/25/2019. I have included a pic of serial for verification ***

* My Mavic was built in April of last year and I purchased it in October of 2018.
* 5 batteries.
* 3 batteries came with the combo. They maybe have 10 charges maybe a couple more? They were taken great care of and always stored between 40 and 50 percent.
* 2 batteries were given to me new as a gift 2 months ago. Maybe 2 charges on those? Also stored at proper level.
* 1 red and 1 white 2 led strobes are attached with velcro and work great.
* 6 Bower filters with case. Not name brand but they seem to have worked great for me.
* I have that small case they always give you with the kit which really only holds the drone and the remote.
* 2017 10.5 Ipad Pro which is truely only 3 months old... with WiFi & Cellular. 256 gig. I never had cell service with it but the gps works fine without that.
* MavMount that does fit the 10.5 Ipad.
* All cables and chargers included both for the drone and the Ipad. Includes the car charger and the 4 way charger. I have always used a magnetic cable in the remote charging port which I will also include.IMG_1573.JPG
* 3 extra sets of props.
* 1 extra Tech Armor Ipad screen protector... the one I have on now will come off.
* Original boxes for both the ipad and the drone.
* I will also throw you my serial number for the new AirMagic program that just came out for picture editing as I have not downloaded or used it since I bought it.

Your safe to fly this all summer long knowing you have DJI Refresh on the unit! Just as good as a warranty!

Alright... how much?

I am asking $1100 for it all plus shipping to the lower 48. I am located in North Carolina near Raleigh if your wanting to stop in and pick it up local.

I'm sure I am gonna hear all about the new ipads that are out and how this one just isn't worth what it was 2 months ago... but I already know that so please hold back on the comments. I truly believe this combo is more than worth ever bit of what I am asking.

PayPal only please. If you care to send it "friends & family" I will pay all of the shipping. Saves us both a little I think.

I have more pictures if needed... I could only upload 10 here.

Thanks for looking everyone... sad day for me!

Attachments

mnis

Reaction score
Loc
Germany, Flensburg
A great set for a good price :)
Sad to read that you can not practice this beautiful hobby as you wish it to do.

A pity for me...
Too many things I do not need are there.
For me, only the Mavic, the remote control and the batteries would be interesting. But you sure want to sell everything completely, and you probably do not want to ship to Europe?
Good luck :)

NCjonNC

Reaction score
Loc
Middlesex, North Carolina
I’d prefer to sell the package as a whole but will consider the iPad by itself if there’s no interest. Need the money to pay a deductible for up coming surgery.

No sons... just daughters and a granddaughter. Not much interest in multi rotor stuff except for me.

I wouldn’t even know how to ship to Europe... lol, rather not go that route. Sorry!

Reactions: mnis

Cairnsimages

Reaction score
Loc
Cairns. Far North Queensland
Greetings from Cairns. What a great buy for someone!
The Mavic Pro Platinum is a beautifully quiet drone and I am sorry I sold mine.
Good luck in all your endeavours and I hope you remain a member of Mavic Pilots, you never know there could be some members in your area you can go out and watch them fly.

RickAung

Reaction score
I have gotten to the point with a disability that I am no longer able to hold a remote and use two hands to fly anymore as bad as I hate to admit it to myself. This Mavic has been treated like one of my children. It has never had so much as a hard landing. I am/was an extremely experienced pilot and if I could still fly there is no way anyone would get this off of me except for maybe to buy the Mavic 2... but that won't happen now.

*** DJI Refresh still has 2 remaining as it was never used... and is valid from 10/26/2018 through 10/25/2019. I have included a pic of serial for verification ***

* My Mavic was built in April of last year and I purchased it in October of 2018.
* 5 batteries.
* 3 batteries came with the combo. They maybe have 10 charges maybe a couple more? They were taken great care of and always stored between 40 and 50 percent.
* 2 batteries were given to me new as a gift 2 months ago. Maybe 2 charges on those? Also stored at proper level.
* 1 red and 1 white 2 led strobes are attached with velcro and work great.
* 6 Bower filters with case. Not name brand but they seem to have worked great for me.
* I have that small case they always give you with the kit which really only holds the drone and the remote.
* 2017 10.5 Ipad Pro which is truely only 3 months old... with WiFi & Cellular. 256 gig. I never had cell service with it but the gps works fine without that.
* MavMount that does fit the 10.5 Ipad.
* All cables and chargers included both for the drone and the Ipad. Includes the car charger and the 4 way charger. I have always used a magnetic cable in the remote charging port which I will also include.View attachment 69489
* 3 extra sets of props.
* 1 extra Tech Armor Ipad screen protector... the one I have on now will come off.
* Original boxes for both the ipad and the drone.
* I will also throw you my serial number for the new AirMagic program that just came out for picture editing as I have not downloaded or used it since I bought it.

Your safe to fly this all summer long knowing you have DJI Refresh on the unit! Just as good as a warranty!

Alright... how much?

I am asking $1100 for it all plus shipping to the lower 48. I am located in North Carolina near Raleigh if your wanting to stop in and pick it up local.

I'm sure I am gonna hear all about the new ipads that are out and how this one just isn't worth what it was 2 months ago... but I already know that so please hold back on the comments. I truly believe this combo is more than worth ever bit of what I am asking.

PayPal only please. If you care to send it "friends & family" I will pay all of the shipping. Saves us both a little I think.

I have more pictures if needed... I could only upload 10 here.

Thanks for looking everyone... sad day for me!
Hi I am so sorry to hear that you are not able to fly your beloved drone anymore. I am in the UK so would not be able to buy it. You do not mention what your disability is but if it is arthritis the following testimonial my interest you.

Having read the testimonial if you would like to find out more information please see this

Wishing you happiness and good health.

Attachments

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DronePilotsServices