DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remember Yertle the Turtle?

edfrombama

Reactions
Good morning to all-

That's kind of how I feel when I take my Mini 2 up for its daily flight. Like Yertle, I'm "master of all that I see"....
I fly over towards town and see if there's a train running on the tracks. Then I fly over to the post/piling factory to see what they're doing there. Then I zip along the road to check out the local ponds- I might run over there later to pester some fish with my fly rod. I always check to make sure all three of the horses are out in their pasture as I fly over.
Then I cut across the forests to the highway and see how far my transmission range holds up on this particular day- it varies day to day, I have found. Sometimes I see large trucks hauling logs and pulpwood, and sometimes I see emergency vehicles as they race down the highway.
By this time I'm usually down to about 25 percent battery, and the controller begins to chirp at me to tell me my flying is about over for the day. So I put the little bird in Sport and come on back home at right at 36 miles per hour. The little bird descends very quickly I find, and once again, I practice my hand catch landing.
So, there you have it. I'm master of all that I see, and I don't even have to stand on the backs of others to see it.

Yertle should have had a drone, I do think.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007