DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote Control & Cell Phone Questions

GoEmaw81

Reactions
Only had a handful of flights and had a couple of questions for you more experienced pilots:
  1. I have an iPhone 6. Is there a way to have the remote charge the phone during flight?
  2. I've had my iPhone shut off or restart a few times during flights. Anyone else dealt with that issue?
  3. Is there a way to have my iPhone automatically open the DJI Go App upon being connected to the remote?
Thank you in advance!

Only had a handful of flights and had a couple of questions for you more experienced pilots:
  1. I have an iPhone 6. Is there a way to have the remote charge the phone during flight?
  2. I've had my iPhone shut off or restart a few times during flights. Anyone else dealt with that issue?
  3. Is there a way to have my iPhone automatically open the DJI Go App upon being connected to the remote?
Thank you in advance!

1. Let me know if you find out.. I don't think so.
2. 6s here and haven't experience a shut off.
3. Not with IOS

For the auto app openin I would just use a Siri command to invoke the app.

I’ve experienced your second issue with my iPhone 6 as well. Got the Mavic for Christmas and have only flown 6 or 7 times. All flights have been in 30 degree Fahrenheit temperatures or less and noticed my battery drain VERY quickly and experienced the phone rebooting also. I attributed the problem to the cold temperatures.
Looking forward to some possible solutions posted here and I’ll see what happens when (if) the temperatures decide to warm up here!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S