DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote control sticks

LACR

Reactions
This is the second time in a month that when flying i loose control of my sticks. No mattet what i do the drone does not obey. Then with no fingers on the stick the drone can move on its own. Not far. Seems its trying to do what i did with the sticks but a bad lag time. It would go backwards and side ways after about 10 seconds ( seemed longer) later so i fly it home that way and land.
Has anyone ever experienced this problem with the sticks?

This is the second time in a month that when flying i loose control of my sticks. No mattet what i do the drone does not obey. Then with no fingers on the stick the drone can move on its own. Not far. Seems its trying to do what i did with the sticks but a bad lag time. It would go backwards and side ways after about 10 seconds ( seemed longer) later so i fly it home that way and land.
Has anyone ever experienced this problem with the sticks?
Sorry i forgot. I am using a m2z

Sorry i forgot. I am using a m2z
my best guess is that its not the drone that is lagging instead its most likely the device you are using, try putting the phone or tablet in airplane mode and see if that stops the lagging or try another device.

I am using the epson bt 300 glasses. I had this happen when using a phone a while back.first time with the glasses. Must be the remote i think.
I did a remote calibration so will try again tomorrow

I am using the epson bt 300 glasses. I had this happen when using a phone a while back.first time with the glasses. Must be the remote i think.
I did a remote calibration so will try again tomorrow
I fly my M2Z with the Epson BT 300 glasses and no issues.

I fly my M2Z with the Epson BT 300 glasses and no issues.
I've had the same issues with my epson glasses and switched cables,I now use a 90°micro usb to 90° micro usb instead of the cable they provided that's micro usb to usb

Using the bottom full USB port is more reliable. Just be sure you don't have any OTG cables plugged in the side, like the short ones the RC came with. Cables can go bad.

I plan to buy a short 90 degree cable soon. I do plug in bottom of remote usb only . I find the plug in on bt controller kinda of sloppy..they dont seem to make tight fitting micro ends??? Should all be regular usb connections.
Hope the re calibration works for now until i get a cable. Where i am located not so available

The reason the side port is shaped the way it is is because that's the standard form factor for a micro-A port and A (host) mode is the primary purpose for that port. All we ever see is Micro-B ports.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada