DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote control

Marcgee

Reactions
Hi all,
Hopefully someone can help. The camera button on the remote control is not working, it dosen’t return/click when you press it down it is like the spring has gone in it.
Is this a common fault and if so does anyone know how to fix this please as the drone is no good to me without a camera function.
Thanks in advance.
Marc

Hi all,
Hopefully someone can help. The camera button on the remote control is not working, it dosen’t return/click when you press it down it is like the spring has gone in it.
Is this a common fault and if so does anyone know how to fix this please as the drone is no good to me without a camera function.
Thanks in advance.
Marc
Until you figure out how to repair the physical button, you can tap the circle (right side, center) on the DJI GO 4 screen to take a photo or if in video, start recording.

Thanks Marty as you can tell I’m still quite new to the Mavic, is the button sticking a common problem, do you know ?

Thanks Marty as you can tell I’m still quite new to the Mavic, is the button sticking a common problem, do you know ?
I've been using DJI drones for 4 years and don't recall hearing an inoperative shutter button. If under warranty or DJI Care, I'd get it repaired.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3