DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote controller calibration is required almost every time

jakub.spe

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I have been recently facing a problem with remote controller calibration. Every time I switch on the drone and remote controller, the second one starts beeping and there is the message that calibration is required. Every single time. It was never like that before and it's getting quite annoying, especially when I want to go quickly in the air. Does anyone have the same issue?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Reactions: CLAYB.7
This might happen if you're touching any of the sticks/buttons/wheels on the controller while turning it on.
It shouldn't happen otherwise. It sometimes happens to me that the controller beeps on turn on, I just restart it carefully (without touching the sticks and gimbal wheel) and then it works fine.

Reactions: ifr
That shouldn't be the case. I tried to turn it off and on several times and still keeps beeping unless it's re-calibrated. But thanks anyway for the hint :)

Move the sticks thru full rotation before starting and see if you still get the message. That seemed to be a band aid fix for the same problem with my Mavic 1.

Which calibration is it asking for?

Which calibration is it asking for?
It's in the title - RC Calibration. Calibration of the Remote Controller's Sticks and gimbal wheel.

It's in the title - RC Calibration. Calibration of the Remote Controller's Sticks and gimbal wheel.
Hello everyone,

I have been recently facing a problem with remote controller calibration. Every time I switch on the drone and remote controller, the second one starts beeping and there is the message that calibration is required. Every single time. It was never like that before and it's getting quite annoying, especially when I want to go quickly in the air. Does anyone have the same issue?

Ever since i accidently updated to the latest firmware mine has been doing the excat samething..I know its easily calibrated but it's Pretty friggen annoying..Grrrrrr

Reactions: Yaros
Hello everyone,

Hey Brother try doing a re-pairing the remote to the drone God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

same issue nothing seems to work it just keeps having to recalibrated and the update for RC has vanished. V04.14.0400

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest