DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote controller discharging issue

mavyk-dji

Reactions
Hi,
I have, and also my friend too, problem with remote controller discharging. When I connect phone (Android platform) to remote controller, immediately begins to discharge controller.
I have any response from DJI in this case.
Have seen some videos on YouTube to modify USB cable, but it was not helpful..
Any recommendation?

If your phone rooted - you can download app like "charge disable" and it disable charging via usb.
Or you can plug in usb cable in bottom of rc and connet it to phone. And connect to top socket external battery and ot will charge rc

Recommendation. Always connect a phone that is fully charged, reduces discharge from the RC. You can use a discharged flight battery with 20% left to charge the RC whilst flying by connecting to the side usb. ( Need to connect phone / tablet via the bottom RC usb ).

If your phone rooted - you can download app like "charge disable" and it disable charging via usb.
Or you can plug in usb cable in bottom of rc and connet it to phone. And connect to top socket external battery and ot will charge rc
I tryed all...does not work(((

Recommendation. Always connect a phone that is fully charged, reduces discharge from the RC. You can use a discharged flight battery with 20% left to charge the RC whilst flying by connecting to the side usb. ( Need to connect phone / tablet via the bottom RC usb ).
Ofcourse I must charge mobile and controller allways before flight but if I´m flying longer time then it becomes a problem

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada