DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote do not connected with mobile phone

VPARREIRA_PT

Reactions
Dear community,

I've updated to the new app version 1.6.4 and today I was trying to test it and no connection with my mini 1...after I've tried with air2s and nothing...and doesn't appear the Pop up message when we connect the remote to the android phone...

I've downgrade the dgi fly app but the same results...no connection between my Xiaomi mi 10t pro and both drones...

Any idea how to solve?

By the way last time that I've everything working was with the previous version of Miu and DJI fly app 1.5.1 (I think...) Was before may updates

Thanks in advance

Im pretty sure that is the xiamo phone...at home with more time I've tested again and same error...after I've used the same DJI cable from the drones but after rotation of 180° and is working...so I think that is the usbc from the mobile phone that is not working properly...

Dear community,

I've updated to the new app version 1.6.4 and today I was trying to test it and no connection with my mini 1...after I've tried with air2s and nothing...and doesn't appear the Pop up message when we connect the remote to the android phone...

I've downgrade the dgi fly app but the same results...no connection between my Xiaomi mi 10t pro and both drones...

Any idea how to solve?

By the way last time that I've everything working was with the previous version of Miu and DJI fly app 1.5.1 (I think...) Was before may updates

Thanks in advance
I had the same problem. Finally solved it by clearing lint out of cellphone usb port. You'd be amazed at all the debris that accumulates in the port. Worth a try

Reactions: VPARREIRA_PT
I had the same problem. Finally solved it by clearing lint out of cellphone usb port. You'd be amazed at all the debris that accumulates in the port. Worth a try
I did already but I'll do it again...to keep using DJI cables

To solve the issue, I've ordered cables with 30cm and I can connect the cable in the way that the mobile phone can recognise the remote...

I've tried but the same issue...:( As I said before I've ordered new cables (30cm) to use the actual mobile phone :)

Reactions: MA2 317
Hello again,

After some upgrade os Android framework of my mobile phone it's working again...ahah...

So, I'm pretty sure that was some issue on mobile phone...

Thank you all

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giku