DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote Identification mavic mini

Roadrunner777

Reactions
Hi,
I'm a new drone owner from Belgium,i'm wondering should i turn UUID and identification & flight information on/off?

Thanks for replying!
Be safe

Hi,
I'm a new drone owner from Belgium,i'm wondering should i turn UUID and identification & flight information on/off?

Thanks for replying!
Be safe
It’s up to you. The UUID is so you can tell someone who might be tracking you via Aeroscope what you’re reason for being there is.

Say let’s say you are flying near an airport but you have permission to be there you may want to let whoever is manning the Aeroscope at the airport know you have permission and are not a threat. You might put into UUID “authorization number #xxxxxxx” so the Aeroscope operator can look up your authorization and see you aren’t a threat to the airport and won’t bother you.

It’s up to you. The UUID is so you can tell someone who might be tracking you via Aeroscope what you’re reason for being there is.

Say let’s say you are flying near an airport but you have permission to be there you may want to let whoever is manning the Aeroscope at the airport know you have permission and are not a threat. You might put into UUID “authorization number #xxxxxxx” so the Aeroscope operator can look up your authorization and see you aren’t a threat to the airport and won’t bother you.
Seems i cannot turn of UUID or flight information, when i put the sliders off and push apply, i get a fault message :system failure,please try again

Not logged in, connected. As in actively seeing a live camera view.
Many settings that requires an active connection will show blank and unchangeable with no connection, but some will show the default setting that may appear changeable but won't stick.

Not logged in, connected. As in actively seeing a live camera view.
Many settings that requires an active connection will show blank and unchangeable with no connection, but some will show the default setting that may appear changeable but won't stick.
I managed to turn it off, however not during flight.

Screenshot_2020-05-02-08-03-12.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian