Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Remote lanyard

DTC709

Reaction score
Anyone use a neck strap/lanyard on the controller? Any recommendations for attachment/ links to products you use/ used? Thanks!IMG_1022.JPG

pme

Reaction score
I have a cheap (£12) tablet mount and an even cheaper lanyard (free from tour de france caravan)

Strong enough to hold both rc and samsung tablet, only really useful to be able to let go with both handslanyard.jpg

Kneebeard

FAA 107 Certified
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Corcoran MN
I just took delivery on a SunnyLife bracket. It came with a lanyard. I chose it because it collapses flat and came with a bracket that hold both my phone and my tablet.

Reactions: Canuk

DTC709

Reaction score
I just took delivery on a SunnyLife bracket. It came with a lanyard. I chose it because it collapses flat and came with a bracket that hold both my phone and my tablet.
I haven’t got a dedicated tablet yet, so I like the thought for multi function, for continued phone use as well. Link?

DTC709

Reaction score
I have a cheap (£12) tablet mount and an even cheaper lanyard (free from tour de france caravan)

Strong enough to hold both rc and samsung tablet, only really useful to be able to let go with both handsView attachment 66073
Nice. Yeah don’t need anything fancy, I don’t use a tablet just yet tho. Yeah I do some flying from a boat, as well as a few other on the go times where it would be nice to not be looking for a safe place to lay down my controller phone combo lol

Kneebeard

FAA 107 Certified
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Corcoran MN
I haven’t got a dedicated tablet yet, so I like the thought for multi function, for continued phone use as well. Link?
Here’s the Amazon link. I think it’s pretty well constructed. Nicely finished. I chose “black”.

Turn11

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Bullhead City, Arizona, USA
As mentioned above I use a MavMount and it comes with neck strap.

My LifThor Sif also comes with a neck strap.

I like both because the RC is 100% visible.

TheWolfen

Reaction score
Anyone use a neck strap/lanyard on the controller? Any recommendations for attachment/ links to products you use/ used? Thanks!View attachment 66072
I purchased these off of Etsy a couple years ago and love them. Unlike a lot of solutions, it allows a strap to attach on either side of the remote so it does not block the screen. I then use a camera strap with a clip on each end. It works great!!

tmtwomey

Reaction score
For those of you looking to support your remote with the phone in the regular clamps, take a look at this RC lanyard on Amazon. I have ordered one. I'm hoping it will work well.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Al 62