DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote miss labeled?

Natehighup

Reactions
Just got my air 2 last week and noticed my controller says CINE,NORMAL,SPORT
My mini 2 says the same but I thought the air 2 was labeled tripod? Not cine? I thought maybe I was given the wrong controller but the led lights for the battery are a totally different color then my mini 3 remote.

Just got my air 2 last week and noticed my controller says CINE,NORMAL,SPORT
My mini 2 says the same but I thought the air 2 was labeled tripod? Not cine? I thought maybe I was given the wrong controller but the led lights for the battery are a totally different color then my mini 3 remote.
Yep its the same for the AIR 2S they use Cine or C shows up on the display.
Its just a better name for what people were trying to do with there B roll to get some Cinematic Shots.

When I think of Tripod , I think about just hovering where as Cinematic puts into perspective.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your AIR 2 in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Yep its the same for the AIR 2S they use Cine or C shows up on the display.
Its just a better name for what people were trying to do with there B roll to get some Cinematic Shots.

When I think of Tripod , I think about just hovering where as Cinematic puts into perspective.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your AIR 2 in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Yeah but aren’t some of the remotes labeled tripod? I swear I saw that!?

Mine says Tripod.

MA2 FMC purchased a year ago.

DJI made a firmware update shortly after I purchased my FMC and the new remotes rebranded to reflect the "Cinematic" benefits.

It's still the same remote, just worded different now.

And the LEDs changed color.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Mine is labeled tripod. I hear that term cinematic and I've wondered where it's coming from. I have a silicone cover on my controller and once you pull it on it's hard to know that it's there but it's not marked. I had to take a peak and sure enough ..mine say's tripod.

Reactions: RMS001
Purchased my MA2 soon after the launch so it has "Tripod" as well. I'm keeping mine for 20+ years in the hopes it'll be a collectors item. Ha :)

Most of the first and second batches had tripod It wasn’t till the mini came out that we started seeing them or they change tripod to send it’s the same thing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair