DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

remote wont connect to app. mavic pro

Dspond23

Reactions
My mavic pro remote wont connect to the app. ive tried everything that i can think of. uninstalled app and reinstalled, firmware updates, im using usb port on the bottom of the remote. ive tried all the different steps to starting it up. everything works in wi fi mode. the remote is connected to the aircraft. sometimes it will say connected then 10 seconds later it disconects. sometimes it shows im connected to phantom 3. im currently installing the older dji go app. any help would be great.

try a different device, or try cleaning your port out on your device, pocket lint can accumulate and lead to poor connection, posible corrosion on pins in device could also be problem
also update go4 - are you using go4 or the old DJI Go app? old app not properly compatible with mavic

My mavic pro remote wont connect to the app. ive tried everything that i can think of. uninstalled app and reinstalled, firmware updates, im using usb port on the bottom of the remote. ive tried all the different steps to starting it up. everything works in wi fi mode. the remote is connected to the aircraft. sometimes it will say connected then 10 seconds later it disconects. sometimes it shows im connected to phantom 3. im currently installing the older dji go app. any help would be great.

Definitely don't use the old app. Have you tried binding it?

I download the new app again. the remote works with the drone. its the app that is not working. ill try that anyways

try a different device, or try cleaning your port out on your device, pocket lint can accumulate and lead to poor connection, posible corrosion on pins in device could also be problem
also update go4 - are you using go4 or the old DJI Go app? old app not properly compatible with mavic
i downloaded the current app again. ill clean every thing and try again.

Sounds like a cable problem. Did you try using a different cable, and/or a different device?
so, what happened is..... I was flying at work. one of my co workers sprayed it with a water hose. I flew it back and landed and dried it out asap. since then its been messed up. the drone and the remote are connected. I can still fly. its the connection with the app i believe. I ordered a new cord. Ill try that. if not sucessfull I may send it to you

so, what happened is..... I was flying at work. one of my co workers sprayed it with a water hose. I flew it back and landed and dried it out asap. since then its been messed up. the drone and the remote are connected. I can still fly. its the connection with the app i believe. I ordered a new cord. Ill try that. if not sucessfull I may send it to you

Maybe some water got into your port on your phone. Did you try it with a different device?

Oh, so only the drone got wet and not the controller? Maybe some water got into one of the core board connections, and that would account for the intermittent signal from the controller to the drone.

Oh, so only the drone got wet and not the controller? Maybe some water got into one of the core board connections, and that would account for the intermittent signal from the controller to the drone.
another thing that happens is, when I turn everything on like normal, the app says im connected, but its connected to the phantom drone. I click go fly and it disconnects. I thought that was kind of strange.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50